Bio Ionic StyleWinder® Rotating Styling Iron 1″ uploaded by Maria M.Bio Ionic StyleWinder® Rotating Styling Iron 1″ uploaded by Anastassia G.

BY BIO IONIC

StyleWinder® Rotating Styling Iron 1” is part of the Elite Pro Styling Collection. NanoIonic™ Minerals infused into the Elite Pro Styling Collection emit negative ions that break down water clusters deep into the hair. These micronized water molecules penetrate hair for extreme hydration giving it a silky, smooth feel.

Nicole K.
Franklin Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this curling iron in the Salon and at home on the regular. I love the extra long clamp and the digital heat gage. Oh and how quickly it heats up and cools down! I recommend it to all my clients.
Amanda S.
Hickory, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are looking for a no brainer type of product to create the perfect style - this is it! It creates easy curls that come out beautifully & your look will be perfected without taking all day! I love the feel of the wand and the ability to feel confident in knowing my curls will come out consistent and perfect each time.
Carrie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the Bio Ionic StyleWinder at my local hair salon. It heats up fast and is easily customizable for all hair types with the heat settings. This is a pretty expensive curler, but gets the job done! The way this curler winds up is much easier than a traditional styler. Beware of the heat though, I got a pretty bad burn on my hand from this iron and have bought styling gloves now.
Lily Q.
Oxnard, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It definitely takes some getting used to especially since all I've ever used is hot tools. I love this curling iron. As a hairstylist, it's a bit easier on the wrists since it requires little effort to wind the hair into it. I love that It heats up quickly & turns off by itself when not in use. (I forgot the actual time) You're also able to control the heat with a touch of a button!
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great just like the drybar 3 day bender. It has bio ionic technology that won't dry or damage your hair. It is a reasonable price for the market now and you will be satisfied wit the results in getting the perfect curls.
Ashlee B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the concept of this curling iron and it actually works very well functionally. The results are not ideal for me however. I honestly have never been as happy with higher-end curling irons as I am with my classic conair curling iron that I have been using for YEARS and have repurchased several times.
Jen B.
Fort Worth, TX
Love, love this curling iron. I thought it would be difficult to use the winding style, without the clamp. Boy was I wrong! It was super easy to use. It gets hot super fast. I would definitely recommend this curling iron to others.
Tasnia E.
Brooklyn, NY
Girrrllll this stylewinder is a secret to having effortless waves and the modern touseled look. Forget about the tight shirley curls. This is your answer to the effortless look! The tool creates beautiful waves and texture. There is a learning curve and once you figure it out you will become addicted!
Shelbie W.
This is the best curling iron I've ever had! I use it every time I want to curl my hair! My hair is super thick and it doesn't take long to curl it! This is a little pricey but so worth it! I've had mine for 4 years now and it is still working amazing! I would recommend this to everyone!
Amber S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had 3 of these... I love them at first... but all of them have stopped working. Shorts in wires or makes crackling sounds. Or I keep having to tighten the end because it comes loose after a couple uses... super great idea... just upset they all were a let down :(:( I loved them
Jennifer C.
I just cut my hair short and I'm horrible at using curling iron and want to have beach waves. is this helpful and easy to use