Bio Ionic StyleWinder® Rotating Styling Iron 1″ uploaded by Maria M.Bio Ionic StyleWinder® Rotating Styling Iron 1″ uploaded by Anastassia G.

BY BIO IONIC

StyleWinder® Rotating Styling Iron 1” is part of the Elite Pro Styling Collection. NanoIonic™ Minerals infused into the Elite Pro Styling Collection emit negative ions that break down water clusters deep into the hair. These micronized water molecules penetrate hair for extreme hydration giving it a silky, smooth feel.

• I just cut my hair short and I'm horrible at using curling iron a...1 Answers
Annalynn K.
Yessssss! I’m a professional hairstylist and I use this all the time!!! So light on your wrist and light . Does not pull the hair. Glides through and all you do is twist the little handle. Most of the girls in my Salon do use this product. In school we even used it. Go to your salon and buy it today. No more pain in your shoulder and wrist!
Shelby W.
Favorite wand ever! I use it on clients and myself! It was a little tricky to get used to at first but once you get the hang of it it’s easy! I like that you can control the heat setting for different hair types. I’m on my third one and I will buy another when this one goes out!
Elizabeth G.
I thought I would love it more. It can be tricky to use, especially on yourself. Again, I got it on sale so I figured why not try it?! I occasionally use it on clients with extra long hair, but other than that, it stays in the drawer.
Shea W.
Jacksonville, FL
The iron heats up very fast. There is def a learning curve to using it, but once you figure it out it’s pretty nice. Great quality. I’m a big lover of bionic tools so i had to try this out, and was def not disappointed.
Francesca M.
['Pompano Beach', 'FL'], FL
This is one of my favorite curling irons! It makes perfect waves or curls every time! It took a little getting used to using, since it's a rotating curling iron but I really love it now! It's a must have!!
Josephine C.
Tega Cay, SC
This is the absolute best curling iron. Works great on all hair types. Can curl the most straight hair, and can curl a whole head of thick hair in minutes. You can create tight curls or beautiful waves.
Abby P.
As a hairstylist I’m always thrilled to discover ways to save time while giving my clients beautiful hair. This curling iron definitely fits the bill. It’s very user friendly and makes beautiful, smooth curls. They hold well and still look great after they fall out a little, giving a nice beachy look. I use this iron to do updos and wedding hair as well and the curls are always perfect.
Lauren V.
Richmond, KY
I️ would love to own one of these my friend has one and her hair is seriously perfect after using it! I️ talked great about Remington, but these are honestly the way to go when looking at the two;)
Amy H.
I LOVE this curling iron. As someone who struggled for years on how to properly use one, my hairdresser turned me on to this product and I’ve been using I‎t ever since. I‎t has a clamp but I often use I‎t like a wand as well. The base turns, which makes curling super easy. It’s a little pricey but worth every penny if you struggle to use a standard curling iron.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
This is quite possibly the most amazing and functional curling iron/wand I have ever used. It creates so many different types of curls and waves and the ionic technology smooths and conditions the hair while creating styles that last! I can't say enough great things about this curling iron and brand.
Jennifer C.
I just cut my hair short and I'm horrible at using curling iron and want to have beach waves. is this helpful and easy to use