Bio Ionic StyleWinder® Rotating Styling Iron 1″ uploaded by sarah k.Bio Ionic StyleWinder® Rotating Styling Iron 1″ uploaded by Maria M.Bio Ionic StyleWinder® Rotating Styling Iron 1″ uploaded by Anastassia G.

BY BIO IONIC #88 in Curling Irons

StyleWinder® Rotating Styling Iron 1” is part of the Elite Pro Styling Collection. NanoIonic™ Minerals infused into the Elite Pro Styling Collection emit negative ions that break down water clusters deep into the hair. These micronized water molecules penetrate hair for extreme hydration giving it a silky, smooth feel.

Erin M.
LOUISVILLE, KY
This is the same curling iron that they use at drybar, and I loved it, so I had to get one myself! It’s great to use as a regular curling iron, or wand. I had wrist surgery a few years back and sometimes other irons bother me to twist my wrist. The way the iron twists at the barrel takes the strain off of my wrists! Takes some getting used too. I recommend playing with it before using first. It gets hot super quick too.
Valerie B.
You guys! This is perfect! I love how hot it gets and that it winds all around makes it so easy and quick to style my hair! Love it! My hairdresser actually used this styler on me and I loved it so much I went out and bought it! What’s better - I got 20% off at bed bath!! Wink wink!
McKenzie B.
Chattanooga
Best curling iron on the planet. It’s a bit tricky to get the hang of at first, but once you do, curling is so fast. The iron heats up in less than 10 secs and the curls last all day with the ion technology. Favorite hair tool by far.
Rachel F.
St Augustine, FL
I love the style winder! It's my favorite hair tool! I bought it because my hair stylist used it and my hair always a comes out amazing! I can use it after a blow dry or on unsettled hair. I would definitely buy it again.
Abby P.
As a hairstylist I’m always thrilled to discover ways to save time while giving my clients beautiful hair. This curling iron definitely fits the bill. It’s very user friendly and makes beautiful, smooth curls. They hold well and still look great after they fall out a little, giving a nice beachy look. I use this iron to do updos and wedding hair as well and the curls are always perfect.
Lauren V.
Richmond, KY
I️ would love to own one of these my friend has one and her hair is seriously perfect after using it! I️ talked great about Remington, but these are honestly the way to go when looking at the two;)
Amy H.
I LOVE this curling iron. As someone who struggled for years on how to properly use one, my hairdresser turned me on to this product and I’ve been using I‎t ever since. I‎t has a clamp but I often use I‎t like a wand as well. The base turns, which makes curling super easy. It’s a little pricey but worth every penny if you struggle to use a standard curling iron.
Taylor F.
Melbourne
If you want the easiest curling iron to work with on yourself, then please splurge on this iron. The barrel spins using your thumb so there’s no awkward wrist movements to get your hair curled. This iron lets you perfect the beach wave with ease. It has a temperature control which is a must on any iron. It’s pricey, but I think it’s worth every penny.
Shelly N.
Fairmount, IL
4 stars due to the learning curve on this one. Love this brand and trusted past results. The irons was do intimidating to me i kept without uding for 6 months. Went to my stylist for her to show me how, after that i was on my way. Look at videos on this prior to use. Great curls, no complaints.
Heather M.
United States
My mother in law loved it so much, she had to have it! Makes it sooo much easier to curl your hair. I believe it even shortened the time to curl my hair. Love it!
Jennifer C.
I just cut my hair short and I'm horrible at using curling iron and want to have beach waves. is this helpful and easy to use
Faith B.
I’ve got super hard to curl hair. I can only use a wand to curl it and even then it’ll fall out sometimes. Has anyone with fine, hard to curl hair tried this before?