BY BIO IONIC

Transform your everyday look with this Bio Ionic StyleWinder rotating styling iron. It easily creates cascading waves with a simple and unique rotating barrel. Rotating barrel Digital temperature control Heats up to 440°F 2-Hour automatic shut-off NanoIonic mineral fused to barrel 9 ft. swivel cord What's Included 1 1/4-in. styling tool Wall plug Model no. FGTSTCISW1.251 Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty For warranty information please click here Size: 1". Color: White. Gender: Female. see more...

Salma F.
brooklyn
I would like to try this out because a lot of people have said these products are amazing so I want to try it out and hope for the best that I would get use to this app and ask for more
Maria P.
Sioux City, IA
This curling iron will give you the most beautiful curls, when I first bought this I was amazed. My hair is thick and wavy but it seriously makes my hair so pretty. Just be careful while curling its easy to burn yourself on this curler. I'd say maybe have it beep once it's ready? Overall I love it!
❤Agustina❤ j.
San miguel de Tucumán
¡¡¡MEeeeeeeeeeeeee encanta esta plancha!!! Deja hermosoooooo mi cabello connn brillo y sedoso , liviano la verdad que es buenísima.  Se las recomiendooooooo cualquier plancha que venga con iones es buenísimaaa muy lindo el cabello deja.
Kinsey H.
Great to use. Affordable for anyone. And recommend to anyone. Cost efficient for anyone
Mannat T.
It is really worth it and it’s packaging is also really cool . It’s a must have product which really suits your skin and also it’s dermatologically tested . The company is really cool and it’s a must have product which enhances your beauty....!!!!
Naya N.
His curls my hair so good and fast it heats up super quick and makes my curls look amazing
Memphis C.
Wonderful product.
Works amazingly well.
I would highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Nour Z.
Ypsilanti , MI
I use the to straighten and wave my hair. I absolutely love this flat iron for the versatility. Styles my hair beautifully.
Keely T.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the style winder! This company is great! Not too pricey well worth it though even when some products or tools can be. My hair is thick and wavy and they never let me down! Can't think of anything negative to say!
Angela T.
Wilmington, NC
I am a hairstylist and this is my favorite curling iron to use while starling my clients. It is also easy to use at home.

back