BY BIO IONIC

Transform your everyday look with this Bio Ionic StyleWinder rotating styling iron. It easily creates cascading waves with a simple and unique rotating barrel. Rotating barrel Digital temperature control Heats up to 440°F 2-Hour automatic shut-off NanoIonic mineral fused to barrel 9 ft. swivel cord What's Included 1 1/4-in. styling tool Wall plug Model no. FGTSTCISW1.251 Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty For warranty information please click here Size: 1". Color: White. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Casey B.
Casey B.
I can't get over how much I love this product and the price is phenomenal. I literally will just play around with my hair to see all the things and looks I could go with like smaller or thicker sections, holding it longer or twirling fast, etc. I am still trying to figure out doing my right side as nice as my left since I'm right handed.
Aliyah H.
Aliyah H.
Dallas , TX
I've used the black one but it does the same thing. My favorite part is the rotation of the flat iron. This is such a safe technique for hair because you don't want to ruin it. So happy for this invention.
Angela T.
Angela T.
Wilmington, NC
I am a hairstylist and this is my favorite curling iron to use while starling my clients. It is also easy to use at home.