Add a Photo

By BIO IONIC
#1364 in Curling Irons

StyleWand features a teardrop-shaped barrel that heats up to 400°F—locking in curl without the damage. NanoIonic™ mineral hydrates, smooths, and de-frizzes for strands that are silky-soft, while the constant, conditioned heat delivers flawlessly defined waves and curls.

Margelyn A.
Margelyn A.

Bio Ionic 1" Style Wand is a teardrop barrel curling wand. This Style Wand creates full, cascading waves. Style Wand is infused with NanoIonic Mineral technology that conditions, smoothes and de-frizzes hair. The even and constant heat throughout the barrel results in even curls and waves.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

I love this styling wand! I use the 1 inch barrel to give me perfect beach waves! It heats up extremely quick also. This product is definitely worth the money. I got mine at SALLY's and love all the other bio iconic wands!
Halle D.
Halle D.
Temecula, CA

Love the style wand. Makes it so easy to curl hair! Plus it's healthier for your hair compared to a clip. Add a little thermal protectant and you're maximizing hair care while still getting the benefits of heat products
Emily D.
Emily D.
Halifax

It's ok I love love it so bad it was a nice day but it didn't even work well for my mother she is a good friend to be a mother to me a little mother to my mom I came and I am a mother mother to god and mother and she
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Indianapolis, IN

I love using this and the fact that it's thicker at the top and thinner at the end help your curls have a really cool shape to them!
Shay W.
Shay W.

Pretty curls , fluffy no frizzies.... I love this curler!! It's leave my hair shiny and fluffy just how I like it...
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL

I love using this with thin hair.it works well and fast at making gorgeous loose curls or tight curls as well.
steficah s.
steficah s.

Awesome love it you guys will love it try it out very inexpensive. I recommend it to many people
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY

I love this wand. It makes it so fast and easy to create wavy or curly looks. It never breaks or burns my hair but leaves me with lasting curls all day long. Highly recommend.
Alison P.
Alison P.
O Fallon, MO

The style wand leaves no creases in the hair and gives long lasting, perfectlyrics soft curls everytime. They last all night

Join Now