Bio Ionic StyleWand uploaded by Krissi B.

BY BIO IONIC

StyleWand features a teardrop-shaped barrel that heats up to 400°F—locking in curl without the damage. NanoIonic™ mineral hydrates, smooths, and de-frizzes for strands that are silky-soft, while the constant, conditioned heat delivers flawlessly defined waves and curls.

Megan C.
Pelzer, SC
Bioionic is the best! I own this tool along with a stylewinder (my favorite curling iron), a flat iron, and a blow dryer. These are what most professionals use in the salon. I recommend these to clients and friends.
Josephine C.
Tega Cay, SC
This is the best curling want. Can create tight curls or big beautiful waves. Works great on all air types. It also works really fast so you can get a great look in minute.
Amanda L.
Collierville, TN
I have a hot tools wand that works a lot more efficiently. I was disappointed because this brand usually has a very high quality. I have heavier hair, so that might be the issue. But it barely had my hair curling at all.
Krissi B.
Wetumpka, AL
After feeling for nearly two years that I’d love to do more with my hair than blow it out straight (and even with that, I’d sometimes get puff; thanks humidity), I became committed to learning how to do those cute beachy waves and loose curls I covet. I even set a New Year’s goal to make this happen. So when I asked a local friend — who always has crush-worthy hair — how she did it, she replied with the Bio Ionic Style Winder. I instantly purchased. A few of you along with some friends have asked me about my ‘do lately so I had to share this find. It’s a good one.
Melissa M.
I love this styling wand! I use the 1 inch barrel to give me perfect beach waves! It heats up extremely quick also. This product is definitely worth the money. I got mine at SALLY's and love all the other bio iconic wands!
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
I love this wand. It makes it so fast and easy to create wavy or curly looks. It never breaks or burns my hair but leaves me with lasting curls all day long. Highly recommend.
daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
I was really in contend to try this product but decided to give it a shot and worked great and is super affordable was happy to give it a try and love the curls it gave my hair and was satisfied and now I recommend this to everybody
Margelyn A.
Bio Ionic 1" Style Wand is a teardrop barrel curling wand. This Style Wand creates full, cascading waves. Style Wand is infused with NanoIonic Mineral technology that conditions, smoothes and de-frizzes hair. The even and constant heat throughout the barrel results in even curls and waves.
Jeily V.
st petersburg, FL
I bought this wand and eventually gave it to my mom but she really likes it and it is easy to use and pretty affordable compared to others, i have wavy hair and it works great, you do get burnt easily though
Noa W.
This one is honestly so good! It gives you beautiful curls. I bought it at a local supermarket. I use it at least 2 times a week and it's real good for thin hair. I would totally buy this again.
Angela G.
Grand Island, NE
Is this reverse style more affective?