Bio Ionic StyleWand uploaded by Krissi B.

BY BIO IONIC

StyleWand features a teardrop-shaped barrel that heats up to 400°F—locking in curl without the damage. NanoIonic™ mineral hydrates, smooths, and de-frizzes for strands that are silky-soft, while the constant, conditioned heat delivers flawlessly defined waves and curls.

Katherine N.
Baton Rouge, LA
Obsessed with this product! The curls created are defined and smooth. Great tool that creates styles that last for days, not hours. Heats up quickly and easy to hold and use. Great for touch ups and full head styling.
Amanda L.
Collierville , TN
I have a hot tools wand that works a lot more efficiently. I was disappointed because this brand usually has a very high quality. I have heavier hair, so that might be the issue. But it barely had my hair curling at all.
Megan C.
Pelzer , SC
Bioionic is the best! I own this tool along with a stylewinder (my favorite curling iron), a flat iron, and a blow dryer. These are what most professionals use in the salon. I recommend these to clients and friends.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10.
Melissa M.
I love this styling wand! I use the 1 inch barrel to give me perfect beach waves! It heats up extremely quick also. This product is definitely worth the money. I got mine at SALLY's and love all the other bio iconic wands!
daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
I was really in contend to try this product but decided to give it a shot and worked great and is super affordable was happy to give it a try and love the curls it gave my hair and was satisfied and now I recommend this to everybody
Margelyn A.
Bio Ionic 1" Style Wand is a teardrop barrel curling wand. This Style Wand creates full, cascading waves. Style Wand is infused with NanoIonic Mineral technology that conditions, smoothes and de-frizzes hair. The even and constant heat throughout the barrel results in even curls and waves.
Jeily V.
St Petersburg, FL
I bought this wand and eventually gave it to my mom but she really likes it and it is easy to use and pretty affordable compared to others, i have wavy hair and it works great, you do get burnt easily though
Noa W.
This one is honestly so good! It gives you beautiful curls. I bought it at a local supermarket. I use it at least 2 times a week and it's real good for thin hair. I would totally buy this again.
Halle D.
Temecula, CA
Love the style wand. Makes it so easy to curl hair! Plus it's healthier for your hair compared to a clip. Add a little thermal protectant and you're maximizing hair care while still getting the benefits of heat products
Angela G.
Grand Island, NE
Is this reverse style more affective?