Add a Photo

By BIO IONIC
#89 in Curling Irons

StyleWand features a teardrop-shaped barrel that heats up to 400°F—locking in curl without the damage. NanoIonic™ mineral hydrates, smooths, and de-frizzes for strands that are silky-soft, while the constant, conditioned heat delivers flawlessly defined waves and curls.

Photo (1)
Krissi B.
Krissi B.
Wetumpka, AL

After feeling for nearly two years that I’d love to do more with my hair than blow it out straight (and even with that, I’d sometimes get puff; thanks humidity), I became committed to learning how to do those cute beachy waves and loose curls I covet. I even set a New Year’s goal to make this happen. So when I asked a local friend — who always has crush-worthy hair — how she did it, she replied with the Bio Ionic Style Winder. I instantly purchased. A few of you along with some friends have asked me about my ‘do lately so I had to share this find. It’s a good one.
Margelyn A.
Margelyn A.

Bio Ionic 1" Style Wand is a teardrop barrel curling wand. This Style Wand creates full, cascading waves. Style Wand is infused with NanoIonic Mineral technology that conditions, smoothes and de-frizzes hair. The even and constant heat throughout the barrel results in even curls and waves.
Mellisa C.
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA

This . No words can describe how much I love this stuff . I definitely recommend , I use this stuff all the time & have purchased & repurchased time and time again , 10 / 10 , maybe a holy grail ? You will love this ! Yasssssss , definitely go out & buy ! You won't regret it !
daisy g.
daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA

I was really in contend to try this product but decided to give it a shot and worked great and is super affordable was happy to give it a try and love the curls it gave my hair and was satisfied and now I recommend this to everybody
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

I love this styling wand! I use the 1 inch barrel to give me perfect beach waves! It heats up extremely quick also. This product is definitely worth the money. I got mine at SALLY's and love all the other bio iconic wands!
Halle D.
Halle D.
Temecula, Ca

Love the style wand. Makes it so easy to curl hair! Plus it's healthier for your hair compared to a clip. Add a little thermal protectant and you're maximizing hair care while still getting the benefits of heat products
Jourdan P.
Jourdan P.
Dayton, OH

I didn't really like how this product curled my hair. It didn't really turn into the curls I thought. I only used it a few times before I gave it away. It is expensive. I think it just depends what hair style you have
Noa W.
Noa W.

This one is honestly so good! It gives you beautiful curls. I bought it at a local supermarket. I use it at least 2 times a week and it's real good for thin hair. I would totally buy this again.
LEAR18077 Maria A.
LEAR18077 Maria A.

I love how it leaves my hair, it is amazing how soft and shiny it is to use it, it is also easy and quick to use, and it is also very good quality, I recommend it totally, it is the best
Christie C.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX

This will give you beautiful curls❤ This iron heats up really fast and is ready to style . this doesn't leave that annoying crease other curling irons typically leave.

Join Now