Bio Ionic Style Shaper(TM) Pro Styling Iron 1

Bio Ionic Style Shaper(TM) Pro Styling Iron 1"

BY BIO IONIC

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A professional one-inch styling iron, featuring insulated high profile plates to smooth, curl, or wave hair. Key benefits: - Provides versatile styling - Infuses micro hydration - Provides long-lasting styles If you want to know more… Natural volcanic rock minerals infused into Bio Ionic tools emit negative ions that drive tiny water molecules deep into hair. Hair becomes hydrated and conditioned, and the outer cuticle layer lies flat and smooth trapping moisture for a vibrant, shiny look. This product features digital temperature control up to 450-F, one-hour automatic shut-off, and worldwide voltage. see more...

Bio Ionic Style Shaper(TM) Pro Styling Iron 1
Bio Ionic Style Shaper(TM) Pro Styling Iron 1"
yasi j.
There's nothing special about this but i also don't have any complaints. it literally just does the job well and i would recommend.
Nikki m.
Benton
My hairdresser uses that her Salon I am mediately ordered one after she used it on my hair after a cut and color. It is amazing
Krysta L.
I have curly nappy hair this has changed the game for me! While keeping my hair soft and undamaged! Absolutely recommend
Salma F.
brooklyn
I did buy this before but I wasn’t able to find it at all I would like to find it and use it a lot and shopping Is fun
Aireal S.
Allendale, SC
If you have course, kinky, or frizzy hair this flat iron give your hair a shine that makes it look healthy and nurished
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Love love love this product compliantly amazing I would recommend this product to a friend or to anyone it’s great
Lola B.
ALLEN
this is amazing. It heats up quickly and leaves my hair silky smooth without extra product needed. I love it!
Heather W.
Murrayville , GA
I’ve had mine for a little over a year. I have been very pleased with it. Works great and heats quickly.
Shelby S.
I have thick hair and this works great. It gets hot enough and easy to use. Would highly recommend
💘Sana R.
1,008 reviews
Love this straightener! it works great for all hair types! I would highly recommend it to all!