Bio Ionic Style Shaper(TM) Pro Styling Iron 1

Bio Ionic Style Shaper(TM) Pro Styling Iron 1"

BY BIO IONIC

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A professional one-inch styling iron, featuring insulated high profile plates to smooth, curl, or wave hair. Key benefits: - Provides versatile styling - Infuses micro hydration - Provides long-lasting styles If you want to know more… Natural volcanic rock minerals infused into Bio Ionic tools emit negative ions that drive tiny water molecules deep into hair. Hair becomes hydrated and conditioned, and the outer cuticle layer lies flat and smooth trapping moisture for a vibrant, shiny look. This product features digital temperature control up to 450-F, one-hour automatic shut-off, and worldwide voltage. see more...

Bio Ionic Style Shaper(TM) Pro Styling Iron 1
Bio Ionic Style Shaper(TM) Pro Styling Iron 1"
Buy on Sephora
Heather W.
Murrayville , GA
I’ve had mine for a little over a year. I have been very pleased with it. Works great and heats quickly.
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
Love this straightener! it works great for all hair types! I would highly recommend it to all!
Evangelina M.
Orange
It works really good makes my hair really straight and it makes it feel smooth it works amazing
Christine.Marie<3 H.
Martin, TN
Great product. Low prices for everything. Works great! Definitely recommend to everyone
Fatima zahra ♡.
Laayoune
Hello ! MY NAME IS FATIMA ZAHRA FROM MOROCCO I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL
WITH MORE THAN 139K FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE ALSO TWITTER ANDINSTAGRAM. I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be so happy to review your products in my account  and
share it with my followers

I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest post review.

Sarah F.
London, ON
I don't have to straighten my hair often but at times i lioe to get a bit off shine and smoothness. This just does the trick
Shaista Y.
melbourne
I love this one product it’s just amazing works well and u can get ur hair done so quick and easy I love it
Biaan o.
I wanted all my life to have straight hair, this product, doesnt burn my hair, like another I have tryed.
Mayssa R.
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster