Bio Ionic Style Shaper(TM) Pro Styling Iron 1

Bio Ionic Style Shaper(TM) Pro Styling Iron 1"

BY BIO IONIC

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A professional one-inch styling iron, featuring insulated high profile plates to smooth, curl, or wave hair. Key benefits: - Provides versatile styling - Infuses micro hydration - Provides long-lasting styles If you want to know more… Natural volcanic rock minerals infused into Bio Ionic tools emit negative ions that drive tiny water molecules deep into hair. Hair becomes hydrated and conditioned, and the outer cuticle layer lies flat and smooth trapping moisture for a vibrant, shiny look. This product features digital temperature control up to 450-F, one-hour automatic shut-off, and worldwide voltage. see more...

Bio Ionic Style Shaper(TM) Pro Styling Iron 1
Bio Ionic Style Shaper(TM) Pro Styling Iron 1"
Michelle L.
The Bio Ionic Style Shaper straightener looks super sleek in all black. It has an adjustable heat setting and it's 1 inch size allows you to get pretty close to your roots. For fear or burning my hair, I use a medium heat setting, which requires me to put the tool down occasionally to allow it to heat back up which is an inconvenience. My hair is thick and wavy, so people with thin or straighter hair may not have this issue.
Mariam H.
Walnut Creek, CA
I have pretty curly hair and I don't straighten my hair often, but when I do, I use this. Lightweight and easy to use, my hair is silky and straightened with only a few passes. It takes much less time to straighten my hair with this styling iron than with others, and the results last for days.
kaitlyn d.
My cousin had this flat iron, so I got it too because I loved it just THAT much. It was awesome. I just use it like a regular flat iron. I have wavy hair, but it’s kind of thick. I just tie up different parts of my hair to give it a go and it works great!
Natasha V.
I think this one works pretty good if you have thin hair but it does kind a tauntaun my hair a little bit which I didn’t like especially considering the price of it and it’s not really that cool looking either to you or expect it to look a little bit more sleek for the price
💋Maria💋 g.
Wichita
I use this in the salon. It works pretty good. Dont take long to flatiron my client's hair. But I also always blowfly before using this do I'm sure that helps with my clients with curly hair.
Emily L.
Rossville, GA
I am a hairdresser and I use this straightener. I bought this at my local state beauty supply. Be sure if you are in the hair business or some business you use it often to check each time before using it turns off after a certain amount of time.
Ashley J.
Portland
Awesome. Even with my thick frizzy kinky hair that is so hard to style was able to be tammed. It always leaves my hair feel so sleek and shiny, and completely without frizz.
Amanda H.
This little tool is a must have for every stylist. I can throw it in my bag and go! It is PERFECT for touch ups in weddings and getting ready for special events. I love it!
Bomb g.
Los Angeles
Best affordable things for you.Not very pricey accesories. Nice collections, nice scent, amazing and great and gorgeous choosing. Nice brands
yasi j.
There's nothing special about this but i also don't have any complaints. it literally just does the job well and i would recommend.

Sephora