Bio Ionic Style Dryer 2-in-1

by Bio Ionic

With its double barrel nose design, this hair dryer converts from regular size to travel size with ease. the long nose is great for long hair use the short nose for short hair and travel NanoIonic mineral conditions, smoothes and de-frizzes hair and helps reduce drying time lightweight-weighs 1 lb. 3 oz. Imported. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bio Ionic Style Dryer 2-in-1!
Staten Island, NY
This is my second bio-ionic! It is worth every penny especially with the great warranty! I have thick waves and it really gets it straight and smooth in no time!
Milwaukee, WI
This dryer is powerful and dries my hair in half the time it took my old dryer. I have fairly thick hair and I love using this dryer. I think it’s fairly lightweight, it has a good design and the accessories are great too.
Athens
This is a great dryer. It has adjustable heat settings. Dries hair quickly and smoothly. Controls frizz. Cuts down on drying time. Professional hair dryer for a good price. It is light weight and has a long cord. Would recommend
Arlington Hts, IL
I do not blow dry my hair often but when I do I use this hair blower. The nozel helps my hair not become too frizzy and it is a good heat. I was very satisfied with this and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Flossmoor, IL
This is the best blow dryer I've used. It's lightweight and comfortable and a while it is a bit expensive I think it's a good value. It left my hair smoother than other dryers I have tried in the past.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
It does the job for me.. it does what it's suppose to do. I'm not a person to pay a lot for a blow-dryer. But this one works for me. Nothing to complain about. Decent price
Manhattan, KS
This is the best blow dryer I've ever owned. It dries my hair quickly and I never feel as thought I'm damaging my hair. The air never blows hot enough to cause damage, and the product feels very high end. It gentle enough I use it to blow dry my infant sons hair and body after bath time and don't worry about it burning his skin. He loves it, too.
I LOVE THIS DRYER! I do hair so I use my hair dryer several times a day. I've had this dryer for more than two years and I love it! The nozzle comes off so it can be very versatile depending on your preference and what you're doing. The attachments fit perfectly and are very durable. I hate to think of the day I'll have to replace it. I have a feeling I still have a few years left in this dryer though.
Definitely one of the best hair dryers I have ever gotten hands down. It dries my hair quickly and I like the fact that it's a two in one. Makes it stand out from other brands. I use this product almost every other day and the nozzle style gets all those hard to dry spots which saves me a lot of time!
Gainesville, FL
This is the best hair dryer. It is pricey, but it will dry your hair so quickly and smoothly it will be worth the price. I have had mine for at least 8 years now and it is still going strong. I got this a s a birthday gift and I love it. Definitely recommend if you have curly hair.