BY BIO IONIC

Designed with a nanoionic mineral-infused barrel, this Bio Ionic Street Art hair dryer keeps hair hydrated and conditioned. Compact, powerful design Eliminates frizz and static Variable heat and power settings 9-foot cord 1875W Part of the limited edition Street Art collection Model no. Z-Fgphc-0143 Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty For warranty information please click here Size: One Size. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. Material: Boxed. see more...

Mackenzie L.
Epworth, IA
Love this blow dryer! It drys my hair in the half the time of the old one I had! It also makes my hair blow dry straight instead of a big fluff ball! I also love the fun colors and design. I can also tell which dryer is mine when I get with my girlfriends
Shelby P.
Montgomery, AL
Love Bio Ionics products and I love their limited edition hair dryer! So cute and works so well! Also managed to swipe this on sale so I was super happy
Christina W.
Keene, NH
Love this hair dryer! It is so cute and trendy, and works very well on drying my hair and giving me the desired look
Nevaeh W.
Cardiff
I really liked this item as it came very fast and met all of my expectations. I would recommend this item to anyone who is looking for something similar or looking for anything like this, if you are then this is the one.
Denise E.
Airdrie , AB
I've used this product for years and years! Stands up well to time. Drys my hair super quick and doesn't burn the hair like my last one would