BY BIO IONIC

Smooth and style your hair with this Bio Ionic Street Art flat iron. Nanoionic mineral hydrates and conditions hair BioCeramic heater locks in style Provides superior shine and conditioning 1-in. plates Digital temperature control up to 450°F 9-foot swivel cord 1-hour automatic shut off Dual voltage (120V-220V) Part of the limited edition Street Art collection Model no. Z-Fgphc-0144 Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty For warranty information please click here Size: 1". Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. Material: Boxed. see more...

Ylana N.
Bakersfield, CA
I received for my birthday and it's hands down the best straightener I've ever used! Doesn't give it that burn feeling to my hair and goes through smoothly. A little pricey but you get what you pay for! Def recommend
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10.
Kristen D.
Bradenton, FL
This is the best straightener I have used! Not only can I easily achieve the look I want, but it is quick and simple to use. Little to no head damage. I bought from amazon and it is definitely worth its price.
nancy f.
Purchase price not terrible, worked... well. Stopped heating 10 months into having. Contacted company ... has 1 year warranty. Replaced. Hopefully will last....
Bobbilee M.
Bionic definitely knows what they are doing when it comes to hair appliances. I absolutely love their hair straighteners!
Victoria C.
Oshawa, ON
I have this in pink and I must say it is the BEST hair straightener. It heats up super quick and works fast. I only have to go over spots once. Also, it has an automatic shut off which is great when your forgetful. It’s a little pricy and I had to order it through a salon but it’s lasted years and has been through a lot of damage.
Aïcha G.
Commune BENI SAF Wilaya Aïn Temouchent
#sexy #selfie #on #top #of #the #world #tongue #go #barcelona #fcb #football #cool #intense #cheers #picoftheday #likeforlike #like4like #l4l #lfl #yolo #followme #spain
Lola M.
Langley , Slough
This is a good straightener as well when I go to do the salon they use this one is really good is like the one the ghd one love iitttt
Bianca S.
Never used it but saw wonderful commentary. seems to me to be very good and of great quality. I would like to try.
Nadia S.
Gama
E muinto Boa aliza sem danificar o cabelo e da um brilho muinto bonito no cabelo ..modela seper bem indico