Bio Ionic Silver Classic Series 1.75

Bio Ionic Silver Classic Series 1.75" Large Round Brush

BY BIO IONIC

Ion-emitting bristles control frizz and static electricity, leaving your hair shiny and soft. contains exclusive Nanolonic™ mineral technology that emits natural negative ions in the hair conditions and hydrates minimizes hair breakage and split ends helps remove styling build-up Imported. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

Bio Ionic Silver Classic Series 1.75
Bio Ionic Silver Classic Series 1.75" Large Round Brush
Buy on Nordstrom
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Modesto, CA
THE BEST ROUND BRUSH EVER! As a hairdresser, I get to use and go through MANY round brushes when doing blowouts on my clients, this is honestly my go to round brush. It heats up as I am blowdrying the hair and gives the hair extra smoothness. I also like that I can achieve maximum tension and it works on all hair types and textures, when I say ALL i mean it. Wavy, Straight, Curly, EXTRA CURYLY. Its a great tool.
L I.
L I.
Villahermosa, Tabasco
Es un peine que permite estilizar el cabello de manera hermosa. Cuida la fibra capilar. Sus cerdas son muy suaves :)