Bio Ionic

Bio Ionic Power Light Pro...
76 Reviews
5 / 5
Love this beauty. Works so well and isn’t as loud as most dryers. I use it daily in the salon and it’s worked wonders. Highly recommend
5 / 5
I’m a hairstylist and used this blow dryer at work every single day for 4 years!!!! I’m so impressed that it actually lasted 4 years. By far the best blow dryer I have ever had! It has a cooling button which works great when smoothing hair and comes with 2 concentrators. The longevity of this dryer is amazing and I highly recommend it.
5 / 5
I’ve been using this for almost 7 years! I love it very affordable and very effective.
5 / 5
This blow dryer dries my hair the fastest out of all dryers i have had in the past. It dries nicely without leaving my hair frizzy.
5 / 5
Love this dryer! It is lightweight and has a high & low / warm & hot settings. And a cool shot. It has a lot of power and dried quickly.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
this dries my hair pretty quickly and even helps prevent frizz! i feel as though it could be a little faster with drying my hair though
5 / 5
Amazing Blow Dryer. It lasts forever! And has an awesome 5 year warranty. This is my second one and i have had it for about 7 years!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
after using the dyson, nothing compares. however for the price you are getting decent quality, could probably find something comparable for a cheaper price point.
5 / 5
Great blow dryer! Definitely pricy but great quality. My hair doesn’t feel damaged after using. It drys my hair super quick while providing volume!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
It’s a hair dryer. Nothing special- I actually don’t know how to use it which is funny bc it shouldn’t be that complicated. But sometimes the air isn’t hot and sometimes it is..?