Bio Ionic Power Light Pro Dryer

by Bio Ionic

Powerful airflow (1875W) for faster drying without damage. Ultra-lightweight (1 lb.) for easy all-day use. Conditioning Nano Beads accelerate drying and promote shiny, soft hydrated hair. Nano-Ionic Mineral hydrates and conditions hair. Eliminates frizz and static. 5 Year Warranty.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bio Ionic Power Light Pro Dryer!
Product Highlights
“This is my travel hair dryer and I absolutely love it!! It fits perfectly in my suitcase but doesn't turn my hair into a horribly frizzy mess like those hotel hair dryers do. It gets the job done and leaves me feeling confident that my hair is going to look flawless when I travel. ” in 4 reviews
Enterprise, AL
Best blow dryer. My other blow dryer went out in the middle of work and I ran out to pick up this one. I was a little skeptical at first, because the lady was really trying to sell it. I’m really glad I bought it now though. It’s super lightweight, feels natural in my hand, and it’s the first blow dryer that people don’t complain about getting too hot when i’m blow drying their hair.
Gulfport, MS
This is my current in salon/work/professional dryer. It’s ok but not my favorite I’ve ever used. Buttons are ultra sensitive so you easily change your settings mid dry multiple times it’s annoying. This thing is loud!!!!!
San Diego, CA
It’s a hair dryer. Nothing special- I actually don’t know how to use it which is funny bc it shouldn’t be that complicated. But sometimes the air isn’t hot and sometimes it is..?
Barnegat , NJ
This one was extremely light weight, one of the blowdryers I literally always dropped for some reason and it won’t ever break. I’m super clumsy and this blowdryer can legit make it through hell and back and still work.
Johnson City, TN
after using the dyson, nothing compares. however for the price you are getting decent quality, could probably find something comparable for a cheaper price point.
Middleton, WI
Very lightweight.  Fast drying. Conditions while drying.  Your hair feels soft and silky.  You can see a noticeable shine.  I love it.
It would be nice if extra tools came with the dryer. I have natural curly hair and it does reduce frizz. I would buy again for sure.
Hollister, CA
Love this hair dryer. Definitely pricier but so worth it for the time it lasts and the quality. I have baby fine strands a lots of them so I need something wonderful like this to keep my hair shining and healthy!
It is a very lightweight tool but the buttons and switches are in the wrong spot. It is easy to accidentally bump them off or to a different setting. Also, I only give 4 stars because it is so loud!
Lakewood Rch, FL
I use this dryer I. The salon. It is lightweight and gets hot! So it blows through some thick heads of hair. The nozzle is direct so I can get a smith and shiny finish. Also love that it's white!
Lisle, IL
This is the hairdryer my roommate has, and I love the difuser tip! My hair feels soft and full after I dry my hair and my scalp doesn't get dry. I love how lightweight this tool is and the different heat settings.