Bio Ionic Power Light Dryer

by Bio Ionic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bio Ionic Power Light Dryer!
How would you rate this product?
san francisco
If you need a powerful, lightweight dryer.. this is yours! I had these at our salon and they were awesome! They come with a great warranty and if any of them went out - we got them replaced really fast. They’re super powerful so they dry your hair really fast. Pricey but worth it!
Middletown, NJ
This is a great product I have back problems so the white hair dryer helps me to dry my hair without holding I have a machine over my head for any length of time I would recommend it to anybody who likes a light weight hairdryer
Salem, IL
I like this hair dryer quite well. The only issue I’ve ever had with mine is that after a while of having it, it started to short out. That being said I do use this dryer everyday so I really probably just need to get a new one because it is awesome
O Fallon, MO
I use this blowdryer behind the chair and love it for my clients. Its the second one of the same model I have purchased. I use it for every hair type and love the even distribution of heat and how light it is to hold. I would consider the 10x model but I will stay with this brand!
Bradenton
Cosmetologist here! I normally love Bio Ionic styling tools but their dryers are not my favorite. I feel that it is very large & very very heavy; & also quite loud. It gets the job done quickly so it is a nice dryer to use at home, just doesn’t work for me using all day long in a salon.
New Castle
This is a great hair dryer. I bought one a few years back and it helped with managing my frizzy hair. Also i love the heat settings you can manage yourself. It’s light weight and durable. I would recommend this hair dryer to people with curly hair
I’ve had this appliance for more than 5 years and it is still working well. Comes with a few accessories to help with more precise blow drying. It works well and am assuming will last a long time. Would highly recommend!
Pelzer , SC
My favorite dryer of all time! Drys hair so fast without all the damage. It's pricey but worth it. I use it on myself and all of my clients. It has multiple settings and is very light weight. I'd definitely purchase again. I love that it comes with a warranty.
Sewell, NJ
Ugh this was my ultimate favorite hair dryer i also had a bio ionic straightener and i loveed that too they were top notch but after maybe two year they legit died out and just never turned back on. I rake care of my things so it wasnt from any external damnage but still id reccomend this brand to anyone cause the short time i had them i loves them
His hair dryer was great when I first got it! I noticed it wasn’t that powerful but it still got the job done but then after a few months I noticed that it took forever to dry my hair! And my hair always cane out so frizzy and messy. I was really disappointed.