BY BIO IONIC

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A kit featuring Bio Ionic's professional dryer, iron, brushes, and clips perfect for all your hair styling needs. Key benefits: - Provides versatile styling: smooth, curl, or wave - Infuses micro hydration - Provides long-lasting styles If you want to know more… Natural volcanic rock minerals infused into each Bio Ionic tool emit negative ions that drive tiny water molecules deep into hair. Hair becomes hydrated and conditioned, and the outer cuticle layer lies flat and smooth trapping moisture for a vibrant, shiny look. This set contains:- Power Diva Hair Dryer - Style Shaper 1" Styling Iron - SilverClassic paddle brush - SilverClassic sculpting brush - 4 x Style clips see more...

Karina R.
Brooklyn, NY
After going lighter from dying my hair black for ten years, my hair suffered an immense amount of damage. No masks, oils, treatments could keep the frizz away. I was beginning to lose all hope on my hair feeling nothing but straw for a while, until my sister-in-law used her Bio Ionic blow dryer.

My hair was instantly smoother and silkier. She used ZERO products aside from just the blow dryer. From that moment on, I was hooked. I bought this set from Sephora and it's a really great value. For $250 you get the Power Diva Hair Dryer, the Style Shaper 1" Styling Iron, a SilverClassic paddle brush, a SilverClassic sculpting brush and 4 Style clips. The blow dryer is lightweight and smaller than the one my sister-in-law has but I prefer it.
Apryl H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I had these years ago, and I loved this brand for the price point. I used these for years in the salon, and bought a set for a friend. It’s great quality, and a lower price point than the chi. A good buy for sure.
Ashly S.
Indianapolis
Ya vienes r e mail address is good really necessary of the every live really good at the party evening person is pretty perfect is a color but
Gina V.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have curly hair and I tried this at a friends house. I am a big fan. It's super cute and it kept my curls looking healthy.
Stone Q.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg I just got the product I put it in ny hair already the iron game for my curls some good value on my hair 💸❤️🤘🏽
Christian h.
Randolph , MA
Having really curly hair I always look for something that’s gonna cut my time in half when it comes to straightening my hair and I absolutely love bio ionic power diva styling essentials kit. It gets the job done I highly recommend
arlin a.
martil
1,345 reviews
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products
Marie-Eve G.
Montreal
Dries your hair fast. It is light weight. The only inconvenient is the tip of the dryer is rotating during the use of it.