BIO IONIC Long Barrel Styler Pro Curling Iron 1.25″ uploaded by Dalther R.

BY BIO IONIC

The Long Barrel Styler Pro Curling Iron 1.25” is part of the Elite Pro Styling Collection. NanoIonic™ Minerals infused into the Elite Pro Styling Collection emit negative ions that break down water clusters deep into the hair. These micronized water molecules penetrate hair for extreme hydration giving it a silky, smooth feel.

Yudelka P.
Yudelka P.
Me encanta!!! Siempre la uso para poner mi cabello riso y me encanta!! Lo usaría eternamente.
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
I love!!! I always use it to put my hair in laughter and I love it !! I would use it forever.This is one of my favorite curling iron . If you have long hair this is a great one to use. I love that it has the 1.25 " not a lot of companies make that size. t's a great curling iron
Sara L.
Sara L.
Fresno, CA
This is the best curler iron I have ever use, makes my curls look so great ! So bouncy and natural and the best part it's that it doesn't damage my hair ! I use this every day so I recommend to every one who looking for a curler that will give you the perfect curls
Kimiko P.
Kimiko P.
Las Vegas, NV
Pricey but so worth it!  This baby can heat up!  But it provides the best beachy waves.  I’m a first time user of this product and I bought it at Sephora.  Again, it’s expensive but worth it.  I think it will last a long time.
Adilene B.
Adilene B.
tucson, AZ
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
Totally Under rated! - Glitznglamour10
This curling iron is amazing! It feels luxurious, and has great features.Heats up quickly and the buttons have a lock feature! It is so under rated! I love the long barrel for my medium/long length hair, it cuts the time in half! I was so hesitant because of the cost but I truly think its 100% worth it! I had the dry bar curling iron and this is so much better!
Juanita B.
Juanita B.
Glendale, AZ
This is a wonderful product. It curls your hair so fast and it leaves it shiny. I don't feel that it is difficult to use either. I love he way my curls look when I've used this they look like I came out of a salon
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

It's very lightweight, and the digital temperature screen is very nice. It's easy to maneuver and doesn't snag. I love that you can achieve different curl sizes with one iron, as well.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Tullahoma , TN
All around great curling iron. As a professional, keeping the integrity of the hair is of utmost importance and it's ceramic style allows for better more even heat and less damage.
Gretchen D.
Gretchen D.
LOVE Bio Ionic! I use a lot of there products. This curling iron gives the right amount of curl. I love that their products never seem to damage my hair either.