BIO IONIC Long Barrel Styler Pro Curling Iron 1.25″ uploaded by Dalther R.

BY BIO IONIC

The Long Barrel Styler Pro Curling Iron 1.25” is part of the Elite Pro Styling Collection. NanoIonic™ Minerals infused into the Elite Pro Styling Collection emit negative ions that break down water clusters deep into the hair. These micronized water molecules penetrate hair for extreme hydration giving it a silky, smooth feel.

Buy on Kohl's
Kelsey C.
Kansas City , MO
I love this curling iron more than words! It’s awesome for super long hair with the extra long barrel, or even just for regular long hair. Love that it heats up so quickly and beeps when it’s ready to go! I also really like the wide heat range it has. Will always buy bioionic products from now on
Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA
I love my curling iron so much. Yes it was a bit privy but I am completely satisfied & am confident I won't need to replace it for a long time. I purchased it at Sephora. Please keep this product as is - If anything add a glove so I don't burn myself.
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
Wow!!! I'm very impressed with curling iron!! It makes beautiful curls that last!! It also curls my hair so quick and easily!! The curling iron is extremely well made and I love the temperature lock feature! I've tried a lot of high end curling irons like Paul Mitchell that are horrible compared to this one! I've also tried a lot of cheaper irons and I was hoping this would be better than my beloved Tony and Guy curling iron and it is! It's really helpful that the barrel is longer for my long hair too and the 1 inch size is the way to go if you want lasting curls because they loosen up to perfect size and stay for 2-3 days! I highly recommend this curling iron!
Valeria S.
I love!!! I always use it to put my hair in laughter and I love it !! I would use it forever.This is one of my favorite curling iron . If you have long hair this is a great one to use. I love that it has the 1.25 " not a lot of companies make that size. t's a great curling iron
Sara L.
Fresno, CA
This is the best curler iron I have ever use, makes my curls look so great ! So bouncy and natural and the best part it's that it doesn't damage my hair ! I use this every day so I recommend to every one who looking for a curler that will give you the perfect curls
Kimiko P.
Las Vegas, NV
Pricey but so worth it!  This baby can heat up!  But it provides the best beachy waves.  I’m a first time user of this product and I bought it at Sephora.  Again, it’s expensive but worth it.  I think it will last a long time.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
Totally Under rated! - Glitznglamour10
This curling iron is amazing! It feels luxurious, and has great features.Heats up quickly and the buttons have a lock feature! It is so under rated! I love the long barrel for my medium/long length hair, it cuts the time in half! I was so hesitant because of the cost but I truly think its 100% worth it! I had the dry bar curling iron and this is so much better!
Juanita B.
Glendale, AZ
This is a wonderful product. It curls your hair so fast and it leaves it shiny. I don't feel that it is difficult to use either. I love he way my curls look when I've used this they look like I came out of a salon
Sarah C.

It's very lightweight, and the digital temperature screen is very nice. It's easy to maneuver and doesn't snag. I love that you can achieve different curl sizes with one iron, as well.
Haley M.
Tullahoma , TN
All around great curling iron. As a professional, keeping the integrity of the hair is of utmost importance and it's ceramic style allows for better more even heat and less damage.