BIO IONIC Long Barrel Styler Pro Curling Iron 1.25″ uploaded by Dalther R.

BY BIO IONIC

The Long Barrel Styler Pro Curling Iron 1.25” is part of the Elite Pro Styling Collection. NanoIonic™ Minerals infused into the Elite Pro Styling Collection emit negative ions that break down water clusters deep into the hair. These micronized water molecules penetrate hair for extreme hydration giving it a silky, smooth feel.

Kelsey C.
Kansas City, MO
I love this curling iron more than words! It’s awesome for super long hair with the extra long barrel, or even just for regular long hair. Love that it heats up so quickly and beeps when it’s ready to go! I also really like the wide heat range it has. Will always buy bioionic products from now on
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Another curling iron that I love and I own and I’ve had for a few years I purchased it at Cosmo prof and use it on all different hair types love it the girls come out amazingly. I definitely recommend it to others it is a little pricey but definitely worth the price point
Audra M.
So glad I found these! These irons are great for my long hair. I also use them for my long haired clients on their special occasion hairstyles. The curl lasts a long time and also has temperature control.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
I love my curling iron so much. Yes it was a bit privy but I am completely satisfied & am confident I won't need to replace it for a long time. I purchased it at Sephora. Please keep this product as is - If anything add a glove so I don't burn myself.
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
The rotating barrel on this wand is a game changer. You can do the best curls with this. You will look like you are a pro even if your styling skills are sub par.
Also, the curls will last and last!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10.
Kimiko P.
Las Vegas, NV
Pricey but so worth it!  This baby can heat up!  But it provides the best beachy waves.  I’m a first time user of this product and I bought it at Sephora.  Again, it’s expensive but worth it.  I think it will last a long time.
Juanita B.
Glendale, AZ
This is a wonderful product. It curls your hair so fast and it leaves it shiny. I don't feel that it is difficult to use either. I love he way my curls look when I've used this they look like I came out of a salon
Haley M.
Tullahoma , TN
All around great curling iron. As a professional, keeping the integrity of the hair is of utmost importance and it's ceramic style allows for better more even heat and less damage.
Gretchen D.
LOVE Bio Ionic! I use a lot of there products. This curling iron gives the right amount of curl. I love that their products never seem to damage my hair either.