Bio Ionic KeraSmooth Anti-Frizz Treatment for Virgin/Resistant Hair, 16.9 oz uploaded by Priscilla D.Bio Ionic KeraSmooth Anti-Frizz Treatment for Virgin/Resistant Hair, 16.9 oz uploaded by Mariangel O.

BY BIO IONIC #51 in Hair

Priscilla D.
When I was 15 years old I used this product and I have never regret it ever since. My hair was frizzy and very curly. When I applied it my hair was totally transformed to straight hair with waves. I have used it 2 times and it was enough to have manageable wavy hair. It won't straighten your hair to the point it won't be capable of getting curly but it will definitely give you non- Frizzed hair. I only needed 2 applications for my hair to change texture and become manageable. This product changed my life. The photo shows the product I used for my second application, which is orange because it's no longer for virgin untreated hair.
Raychel M.
Mercedes, TX
Results are pretty amazing being g using this for a couple of years as a teen. I haven't seen something g to.compare quiet like it. And.yea my hair is. Kinky curls it helps
Mariangel O.
Doral, FL
I was like fourteen when I try this for the first time, and I've never seen a results that can compare to this...
Hi I I'm my little mother sister but I she I was like she I was so so much I better
Heather B.
Estero , FL
How well will this work for course thick curly unruly frizzy horrible hair?
Rosemarie I.
Hammond, IN
Does this work for thin hair ?
Shailine D.
How well does this work? Does it work well with your hair of you gotten the Kerasmooth treatment done?