BY BIO IONIC

A fast-acting hair straightener with silicone speed strips for perfectly straight, shiny, manageable hair. Ideal for all hair types, this one-inch Straightening Iron features silicone speed strips to straighten and style hair in half the time and nano Ionic ceramic for superior shine. NanoIonic mineral emits beneficial natural negative ions to hydrate and condition while BioCeramic heaters heat up to 400- with instant recovery for smooth results from roots to ends. Created by Bio Ionic founder and stylist, Fernando Romero, this product comes with a five-year warranty. see more...

Kaitlin R.
Murphysboro
The absolute BEST flat iron! Worth the $ and it will save you so much time!! The silicone strips also help lay down the cuticle so it keeps the hair from frizzing!
Laiken P.
dickinson
I use this in the salon everyday! My clients and I love the way it straightens and curls! Their hair always feels so great after and it is so quick to straighten.
Alayna B.
Sapulpa, OK
want this so bad. it's so good. I LOVE THIS!! I want it again so bad. it's amazing and it works a well. makes my hair looks so good. it's great. yeahhhh YAYYY yesss
Julia A.
San Diego , CA
I like this straightener a lot, though I wish it was more than 1" as I have a ton of hair. I also got it discounted so that was a huge plus. I recommend a heat protector but it doesn't snag my hairs and straightens pretty much after one time through. I think there is better products for thick and kinky hair but I would recommend this for people with thinner hair or for touch ups.
Sonam S.
78240
This is my current favorite straightener .It is very easy to use and it has drastically reduced my hair styling time .I mostly straighten my hair after every hairwash and it has effectively reduced the time I used to take for straightening my hair
Gana Dinero Ya C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Super genuina y confortable, mi amiga la tiene y yo la he usado deja el cabello bello. Ella tiene cabello muy rizado como el mio y la verdad deja liso brillante, sedoso, y sin orquetillas el cabello con cada pasada de esta ingeniosa plancha la verdad es muy completa.
Crystal R.
Arvada, CO
This is an amazing flat iron. I have had a lot of others recommend it as well. It gets to a decent heat without over heating and has been good at not pulling out any end hairs. It's a great product.
Priscilla M.
This hair straightener is a wonderful product I not only use it to straighten my hair I also use it to curl my hair and it also heats up pretty fast and it's easy to storage I highly recommend it
Shanna B.
Mc Calla, AL
I LOVE THIS STRAIGTNER!!!!!!! I will always brag about this straightener. It actually lives up to it's name 'one pass'. It's even a great curling tool if used properly.
Hayley K.
El Paso, TX
My mom bought this straightener for me 2 years ago for my birthday and it is still working great! I use this product every single day and love it! I love the silicone strips on the side because they hold your hair straight while you run the straightener over it! Out of all the straighteners I've used, this one has lasted the longest and worked the best! I highly recommend it!