BY BIO IONIC

A fast-acting hair straightener with silicone speed strips for perfectly straight, shiny, manageable hair. Ideal for all hair types, this one-inch Straightening Iron features silicone speed strips to straighten and style hair in half the time and nano Ionic ceramic for superior shine. NanoIonic mineral emits beneficial natural negative ions to hydrate and condition while BioCeramic heaters heat up to 400- with instant recovery for smooth results from roots to ends. Created by Bio Ionic founder and stylist, Fernando Romero, this product comes with a five-year warranty. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
El Paso, TX
My mom bought this straightener for me 2 years ago for my birthday and it is still working great! I use this product every single day and love it! I love the silicone strips on the side because they hold your hair straight while you run the straightener over it! Out of all the straighteners I've used, this one has lasted the longest and worked the best! I highly recommend it!
Hayley G.
Hayley G.
Lakeway , TX
After purchasing this straightener I don't think I will ever buy another brand again. I am so satisfied with the quality of straight hair it gives me. I have naturally kinky hair and this works great. By only one pass on the hair it straightens it without completely damaging it
Julia A.
Julia A.
San Diego, CA
I like this straightener a lot, though I wish it was more than 1" as I have a ton of hair. I also got it discounted so that was a huge plus. I recommend a heat protector but it doesn't snag my hairs and straightens pretty much after one time through. I think there is better products for thick and kinky hair but I would recommend this for people with thinner hair or for touch ups.
abbey w.
abbey w.
Baldwinsville, NY
i have the old mode of this straightener. although i do not straighten my hair everyday anymore like i used to.. my straightener was used ALOT the first 8 years i had this product. it is great, still works new as ever!
Gana Dinero Ya C.
Gana Dinero Ya C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Super genuina y confortable, mi amiga la tiene y yo la he usado deja el cabello bello. Ella tiene cabello muy rizado como el mio y la verdad deja liso brillante, sedoso, y sin orquetillas el cabello con cada pasada de esta ingeniosa plancha la verdad es muy completa.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Arvada, CO
This is an amazing flat iron. I have had a lot of others recommend it as well. It gets to a decent heat without over heating and has been good at not pulling out any end hairs. It's a great product.
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
This hair straightener is a wonderful product I not only use it to straighten my hair I also use it to curl my hair and it also heats up pretty fast and it's easy to storage I highly recommend it
Kiana D.
Kiana D.
Savannah, GA
Hydrating #beauty #mua #makeupartist #hair #selfie #mac #lipstick #eyes #fashion #girl #lips #motd #cosmetics #love #eyeshadow #eyeliner #makeupaddict #me #maccosmetics #model #mascara
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
I love this flat iron! It makes my hair really straight without making it flat! It's true, one pass only! I have thick, curly hair and this straightener is my best friend!
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Mc Calla, AL
I LOVE THIS STRAIGTNER!!!!!!! I will always brag about this straightener. It actually lives up to it's name 'one pass'. It's even a great curling tool if used properly.