BY BIO IONIC

A fast-acting hair straightener with silicone speed strips for perfectly straight, shiny, manageable hair. Ideal for all hair types, this one-inch Straightening Iron features silicone speed strips to straighten and style hair in half the time and nano Ionic ceramic for superior shine. NanoIonic mineral emits beneficial natural negative ions to hydrate and condition while BioCeramic heaters heat up to 400- with instant recovery for smooth results from roots to ends. Created by Bio Ionic founder and stylist, Fernando Romero, this product comes with a five-year warranty. see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
Ashlee B.
Sorry but this straightener doesn't stand up to the classic CHI. It does straighten my hair nicely (definitely not in "one pass") but I found that it began catching and pulling my hair after a few months. It's not as smooth as the CHI. I also found that I had to squeeze it extra hard in order for it to be effective which actually caused my wrist to hurt after time. I kept mine only as a backup in case the CHI I purchased again ever breaks.
Julia A.
San Diego, CA
I like this straightener a lot, though I wish it was more than 1" as I have a ton of hair. I also got it discounted so that was a huge plus. I recommend a heat protector but it doesn't snag my hairs and straightens pretty much after one time through. I think there is better products for thick and kinky hair but I would recommend this for people with thinner hair or for touch ups.
Hayley G.
Austin, TX
After purchasing this straightener I don't think I will ever buy another brand again. I am so satisfied with the quality of straight hair it gives me. I have naturally kinky hair and this works great. By only one pass on the hair it straightens it without completely damaging it
Sonam S.
78240
This is my current favorite straightener .It is very easy to use and it has drastically reduced my hair styling time .I mostly straighten my hair after every hairwash and it has effectively reduced the time I used to take for straightening my hair
abbey w.
Baldwinsville, NY
i have the old mode of this straightener. although i do not straighten my hair everyday anymore like i used to.. my straightener was used ALOT the first 8 years i had this product. it is great, still works new as ever!
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
Absolutely amazing. Good brand and does it's job in one go, does get very hot so wear the gloves, but makes hair silly. Good ceramic base and would use it again.
Gana Dinero Ya C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Super genuina y confortable, mi amiga la tiene y yo la he usado deja el cabello bello. Ella tiene cabello muy rizado como el mio y la verdad deja liso brillante, sedoso, y sin orquetillas el cabello con cada pasada de esta ingeniosa plancha la verdad es muy completa.
Crystal R.
Arvada, CO
This is an amazing flat iron. I have had a lot of others recommend it as well. It gets to a decent heat without over heating and has been good at not pulling out any end hairs. It's a great product.
Priscilla M.
This hair straightener is a wonderful product I not only use it to straighten my hair I also use it to curl my hair and it also heats up pretty fast and it's easy to storage I highly recommend it
Kiana D.
Savannah, GA
Hydrating #beauty #mua #makeupartist #hair #selfie #mac #lipstick #eyes #fashion #girl #lips #motd #cosmetics #love #eyeshadow #eyeliner #makeupaddict #me #maccosmetics #model #mascara