BY BIO IONIC

Ultra light 5 times higher levels of Natural Negatove Ions Hydrates and smoothes hair cuticle Increases shine and prevents frizzies dual removable filters; cool shot button; variable heat settings and Ionic styling nozzle see more...

Summer W.
atascadero
One of my favorite dryers of all time. The hair is always smooth and soft after I dry with this. It’s light weight too so it doesn’t kill
Your arms or shoulders when you are doing blowouts! Will buy again and again!
Heather D.
Hands down the best hair dryer I've ever owned.  Very satisfied with this product.  Leaves your hair feeling great and removes a lot of frizz.  This is also a very quiet hair dryer in comparison to other hair dryers I've used in the past.  It's a little pricy for a dryer but I would highly recommend.  I've had one for over 4-5 years and it's still working great!
Kasey W.
Columbus, GA
Great hot dryer! Runs you about $199 if you are a professional and can buy it from professional exclusive clubs (Salon Centric, etc) but it is the quietest dryer on the market right now. Allows you to be able to speak with you client with confidence and not scream over a dryer during your appointment!
Samantha K.
I LOVE IT!! It’s a professional blow dryer that makes my job so much easier. It’s large but light weight, making it easy to do blow outs and alternate the round brush with the neck of the dryer. The concentrator makes the hair so shiny too! Its also very quiet! The first few times I used it, I thought it wasn’t very powerful because it wasn’t loud. I was so wrong! My blow drys take so much less time and effort now, for a much better turn out!
aleea k.
Richmond , VA
My mother uses this hair dryer for her thick pixie cut and wow does it get the job done quick!! One trick I know is to just continuously sweep dryer back and forth, she claims it dries her hair in under 2 minutes
Shannon R.
I have recently been using this hair dryer when I visit my parents. My mom owns it and it really does quiet the noise of the dryer which is really helpful when my dad is sleeping or we have other family members visiting. However, I do find it does not dry my hair as fast as some other hair dryers do.
Ramona A.
Gig harbor, WA
Pros, this hair dryer is the very first I've ever used that dries my hair within 10-15 mins and I am talking, absolutely dry and I have a lot of hair.
It dries without making my hair frizzy, without my needing a flat iron when I am done. It leaves it silky, smooth and shiny.
It doesn't dry my hair out. Meaning it doesn't damage it, and I dry my hair on the lowest of the 3 settings. I've dropped this hair dryer, I mean, really dropped it- like it fell out of my bag on the roof of my car while I set it there to get my keys, type of fall. It still works fantastically and no damage :)
It comes with a 5 year warranty.
You will not regret this hair dryer.
The only con, is that it's expensive... in my opinion, it's worth the the price.
Katie D.
Elkhorn , WI
Bought this for beauty school and it has never failed me. The only thing I dont Love about it is that there is no temperature setting and some clients have a low pain tolerance for heat with the dryers.
Vanessa A.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't blow dry my hair very often but this is the hairdryer I own. It isn't loud like most dryers and it doesn't get too hot either so I feel like it isn't too damaging on my hair
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
I know this hair dryer is pretty darn expensive, however, it is so worth it. I have had more since it came out and it does wonders, I love how its not bulky and I love that it dries my hair really fast. I hate it when i am in such a hurry and I need to do my hair, this makes it so easy. It seriously saves at least 10 minutes.