BIO IONIC Goldpro Dryer uploaded by Johanna F.

BY BIO IONIC #58 in Hair Dryers

24k gold ceramic mineral complex is infused into the bio ionic goldpro styling collection. The 24k gold ensures constant, even heat distribution while the ceramic mineral complex infuses moisture deep into the hair giving it a healthy, superior shine. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Melissa P.
Homestead, FL
I have thick curly hair and this seriously left my hair incredibly soft and smooth. I really really love this dryer! It's a bit pricey but if you shop around online you might get a good deal.
Gillian M.
Indian Land
Amazing. Great air pressure! Works deep into the hair shaft to dry hair from the inside out! Really gets the job done fast and easy! I would definitely recommend this to everyone! You can buy this at ulta or the Internet! Try to use it everyday if my hair needs to be dried!
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I received this hair dryer as a gift for Christmas. I really like it. It dries my hair very quickly and has a lot of options in terms of settings. I love that it has a cool burst option. I'm not 100% sure where purchased but I think it was at Sally's beauty supply.
Paige L.
McPherson , KS
Purchased from my local salon because I never feel as if I can get the same look. This has helped the texture of my hair 100%. It is way more than I would normally spend on a hair tool but with this hair dryer I don't have to straighten at all!
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Victoria N.
I love this dryer! It's light weight, has multiple speeds. I have very thick hair my old dryer would take me 35-40 minutes to dry, with this dryer it only take 15 minutes and that's not even full blast.
Danielle H.
Roanoke, VA
I love this dryer. It heats up quickly and gives a flawless look. I have tight curly thick hair and it gets my hair dry quickly. I use this product several times per week. I would highly recommend this to others.
Veronica R.
Phoenix, AZ
I purchased this dryer a few months ago for my salon and it's become my favorite blow dryer for a quick sleek blowout. It's lightweight and efficient. I used to use babyliss and thought it smoothed and defrizzed hair easily until I got this one. It never fails me! I can do a straight blowout on big crazy curly hair in about 30 mins! It's exactly what I needed for my fast paced salon.
Kiyamah L.
This blow dryer not only reaches its full potential with heat but also make your hair silky straight without a lot of effort and I have tremendously thick hair. It's not too loud and doesn't cause smoke. I love this blow dryer and company, definitely recommend this!
Lesley J.
Worked really well, didn't leave my hair smelling like burnt toast. I use this when I'm in a hurry and can't sit down and wait for my hair to dry, then straighten it. I have curly hair and this helps me have straight hair!