BIO IONIC Goldpro Dryer uploaded by Johanna P.

BY BIO IONIC

24k gold ceramic mineral complex is infused into the bio ionic goldpro styling collection. The 24k gold ensures constant, even heat distribution while the ceramic mineral complex infuses moisture deep into the hair giving it a healthy, superior shine. see more...

Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
I had the same hair dryer for many years and I was so nervous about buying a new one because the other one did so well with my hair.  After reading reviews I decided to give this one a chance.  I purchased it from Ulta for $135 and it was well worth the splurge.  It is lightweight, but has a ton of power behind it.  It gives just the right amount of heat and the cooling button works quickly as well.  My fine textured hair actually feels like it has some volume after using this hair dryer as well.  If you're in the market for a new hair dryer, give this one a try.
Colby T.
Bolivar, TN
This dryer is my HOLY GRAIL!! I have very thick and crazy hair that usually takes years to dry but this one dries my hair in minutes. The force of the air and the good warm temperature that it reaches is amazing, and my hair doesn’t feel or smell damaged after! I love it!
Jennifer W.
Charlotte
I have had this dryer over a year and it's been wonderful. No complaints. Dries quickly, light weight, good length cord. My only complaint is the nozzle. It doesn't snap on. It slides on and after a year of solid use at the salon the nozzle starts to get loose. Like it stretched out. It's falling off constantly now. Give this dryer a snap on nozzle & it's perfect.
Chelby C.
morgantown
This hairdryer is amazing!! After your first blow dry your hair will not have any frizz and your hair will feel great. I am completely satisfied with this product and I would recommend it to everyone!
Heather U.
lakeland
I love love love my blow dryer! It’s my first tool in any styling I do. So if you do not have a god blow dryer it’s going to take a lot of extra time which isn’t fun at all.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
My sister is a hair stylist and gave me this hair dryer as a gift. I absolutely love it! I have extremely fine, thin hair and this leaves my hair full of volume. I hope it lasts forever because I don't know what I'd do without it!
Ali H.
Casper
This thing will blow you away! I didn’t realize what I was missing until I got this dryer. It will cut your drying time in half and leaves your hair feeling smooth and shinny.
Diana H.
Orlando, FL
Me encanta este secador te facilita muchísimo el trabajo para arreglarte el cabello rápidamente, no tienes que pasar horas con el secador en la mano, con él lo puedes hacer rápido, fácil y te queda el cabello hermoso
Bailey F.
Columbia, MD
One of the best hair dryers I have ever tried. First user of this brand and I am impressed. It is quite affordable. Made my thick, long hair dry within a matter of 20 minutes. Would definitely buy again.
Veronica R.
Phoenix, AZ
I purchased this dryer a few months ago for my salon and it's become my favorite blow dryer for a quick sleek blowout. It's lightweight and efficient. I used to use babyliss and thought it smoothed and defrizzed hair easily until I got this one. It never fails me! I can do a straight blowout on big crazy curly hair in about 30 mins! It's exactly what I needed for my fast paced salon.
Mildred H.
Is this really good for curly hair?