BIO IONIC Goldpro Dryer uploaded by Johanna F.

BY BIO IONIC #57 in Hair Dryers

24k gold ceramic mineral complex is infused into the bio ionic goldpro styling collection. The 24k gold ensures constant, even heat distribution while the ceramic mineral complex infuses moisture deep into the hair giving it a healthy, superior shine. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
I had the same hair dryer for many years and I was so nervous about buying a new one because the other one did so well with my hair.  After reading reviews I decided to give this one a chance.  I purchased it from Ulta for $135 and it was well worth the splurge.  It is lightweight, but has a ton of power behind it.  It gives just the right amount of heat and the cooling button works quickly as well.  My fine textured hair actually feels like it has some volume after using this hair dryer as well.  If you're in the market for a new hair dryer, give this one a try.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
My sister is a hair stylist and gave me this hair dryer as a gift. I absolutely love it! I have extremely fine, thin hair and this leaves my hair full of volume. I hope it lasts forever because I don't know what I'd do without it!
Diana H.
Orlando , FL
Me encanta este secador te facilita muchísimo el trabajo para arreglarte el cabello rápidamente, no tienes que pasar horas con el secador en la mano, con él lo puedes hacer rápido, fácil y te queda el cabello hermoso
Bailey F.
Columbia, MD
One of the best hair dryers I have ever tried. First user of this brand and I am impressed. It is quite affordable. Made my thick, long hair dry within a matter of 20 minutes. Would definitely buy again.
Ali H.
Casper
This thing will blow you away! I didn’t realize what I was missing until I got this dryer. It will cut your drying time in half and leaves your hair feeling smooth and shinny.
Veronica R.
Phoenix, AZ
I purchased this dryer a few months ago for my salon and it's become my favorite blow dryer for a quick sleek blowout. It's lightweight and efficient. I used to use babyliss and thought it smoothed and defrizzed hair easily until I got this one. It never fails me! I can do a straight blowout on big crazy curly hair in about 30 mins! It's exactly what I needed for my fast paced salon.
Kiyamah L.
This blow dryer not only reaches its full potential with heat but also make your hair silky straight without a lot of effort and I have tremendously thick hair. It's not too loud and doesn't cause smoke. I love this blow dryer and company, definitely recommend this!
Lesley J.
Worked really well, didn't leave my hair smelling like burnt toast. I use this when I'm in a hurry and can't sit down and wait for my hair to dry, then straighten it. I have curly hair and this helps me have straight hair!
Leia L.
Quincy , IL
Hands down best dryer. Has cut down drying time. Hair is smooth and sleek. I believe that price doesn't matter if the product is high quality. This was my first time buying and I will repurchase when mine bites the dust.
Karter C.
This is the blow dryer that my hairdresser uses on me. I'm guessing it's a bit expensive, I only get to use it about four times a year, but my hair is always so sleek and smooth when she is done with me
Mildred H.
Is this really good for curly hair?