BY BIO IONIC

The GoldPro Curling Iron 1.25” is part of the GoldPro Styling Collection. 24K Gold Ceramic Mineral Complex is infused into the Bio Ionic GoldPro Styling Collection. The 24K Gold insures constant, even heat distribution throughout each tool, while the Ceramic Mineral Complex infuses moisture deep into the hair giving it a healthy, superior shine.

Heather D.
Monarch Beach, CA
My favorite curling iron! Very easy to use and curls the hair quickly. However I did get a 3rd degree burn because it slipped out of my hand and landed on my legs but that didn’t stop me from using this curling iron all the time.
Madi J.
You can do many different curls with this. You can wrap the hair around and make a wave, you can curl it right to get a big curl, or kick the ends out to make beachy waves. I’m very comfortable using this and I love using this on my clients.
Jade R.
If you are looking for a no brainer type of product to create the perfect style - this is it! I use this product every day before work. It's fast and easy to achieve the look you want and heats up in seconds. It creates easy curls that come out beautifully & your look will be perfected without taking all day! I love the feel and the ability to feel confident in knowing my curls will come out consistent and perfect each time.
This is now my go to for all curls and waves. I recommend for any at home use.
Stephanie J.
Glenpool, OK
I wanted something with a little more quality than the Conair I’ve been using and this is definitely it. I love the handle and how smooth/durable it feels in my hand. It heated up almost instantly to 350’. My curls turned out beautiful with zero snags. I just wish the temperature settings were in a different spot, while curling I sometimes hit it and changes the temperature. Overall, I love it! Quality product!
Jennifer | Narz |.
Jackson Heights, NY
I tend to use the bigger inches to get the wave curls I want. It really makes my hair look amazing! Even if I haven't straighten my hair it'll will by the next day and I have to re curl. Sometimes my hair looks really natural and I don't have to. Normally I re curl if I'm going on a date or work.
Cia S.
Hamburg, NY
I use this curling iron on my daughter's hair. She has very long, thick hair and it doesn't hold a curl very well. We have tried a lot of curling irons without much luck, but for some reason, this curling iron is the best for creating longer lasting curls. It is worth noting that if you use sprays to help hold the curl, the residue wipes off clean and doesn't leave anything behind. This is a great feature because I've had issues with the barrel pitting because of this.
Lala Z.
Palm Springs
I have this curler
I have had this curler about five different times already not because theyre cheap only because they work so well for me and I have lost them but I love these curls and it is my go to curling iron
Six years and counting and Im always happy with the results
Caitlyn J.
Bay, AR
I have naturally curly hair but I do like to get myself a more tact Kerlick sometimes in this product to give me exactly what I need I have a long and thick curly hair and this product girls in no time and I don’t feel like it damages my hair at all
Susan G.
Wyoming , MI
Love this curling iron. It's just the correct size for my longer hair. Their are so many, many styles that you can do with this iron. I felt it was affordable and I use this product multiple times a week. I would definitely buy it again. It's a must have in my hair styling lineup.
Melissa F.
Great styling tool that gets nice and hot for my long course hair. I like to use a product that gets hot enough to make my hair curl and stay curled. I also like a product that has a cord long enough to move around in my bathroom and this does.