BY BIO IONIC

The GoldPro Curling Iron 1.25” is part of the GoldPro Styling Collection. 24K Gold Ceramic Mineral Complex is infused into the Bio Ionic GoldPro Styling Collection. The 24K Gold insures constant, even heat distribution throughout each tool, while the Ceramic Mineral Complex infuses moisture deep into the hair giving it a healthy, superior shine.

Jade R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are looking for a no brainer type of product to create the perfect style - this is it! I use this product every day before work. It's fast and easy to achieve the look you want and heats up in seconds. It creates easy curls that come out beautifully & your look will be perfected without taking all day! I love the feel and the ability to feel confident in knowing my curls will come out consistent and perfect each time.
This is now my go to for all curls and waves. I recommend for any at home use.
Stephanie C.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this iron. It's been my trusty companion for several years now. It holds heat and distributes heat well throughout the strands that I'm curling. I'm not disappointed by this curling iron. I would buy it again if available.
Jennifer | Narz |.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tend to use the bigger inches to get the wave curls I want. It really makes my hair look amazing! Even if I haven't straighten my hair it'll will by the next day and I have to re curl. Sometimes my hair looks really natural and I don't have to. Normally I re curl if I'm going on a date or work.
Cia S.
Hamburg, NY
I use this curling iron on my daughter's hair. She has very long, thick hair and it doesn't hold a curl very well. We have tried a lot of curling irons without much luck, but for some reason, this curling iron is the best for creating longer lasting curls. It is worth noting that if you use sprays to help hold the curl, the residue wipes off clean and doesn't leave anything behind. This is a great feature because I've had issues with the barrel pitting because of this.
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Now I want to first start by saying how much I do enjoy using this curling iron. It gives me the loose deep wave that I really enjoy on my long hair. However; maybe it was just my hot curling iron but it took forever for it to heat up, it was a bit annoying when I was on the go and in a rush.
Lala Z.
Palm Springs
I have this curler
I have had this curler about five different times already not because theyre cheap only because they work so well for me and I have lost them but I love these curls and it is my go to curling iron
Six years and counting and Im always happy with the results
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI
Love this curling iron. It's just the correct size for my longer hair. Their are so many, many styles that you can do with this iron. I felt it was affordable and I use this product multiple times a week. I would definitely buy it again. It's a must have in my hair styling lineup.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brand flat iron it is decently priced and work really well. It gave me enough heat to curl my thick hair. I haven't used it too many times but the few times I did, it didn't fail me. Yes I would buy this curling iron again.
Melissa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great styling tool that gets nice and hot for my long course hair. I like to use a product that gets hot enough to make my hair curl and stay curled. I also like a product that has a cord long enough to move around in my bathroom and this does.
Suzanne M.
NEW BRAUNFELS, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
ok coming from someone whose hair doesnt every curl or hold curl at all this is my go to favorite curling iron to use!! its not as expensive as other brands i have used and its well worth the money!! i am completely satisfied and no complaints!!