BY BIO IONIC

The GoldPro Curling Iron 1” is part of the GoldPro Styling Collection. 24K Gold Ceramic Mineral Complex is infused into the Bio Ionic GoldPro Styling Collection. The 24K Gold insures constant, even heat distribution throughout each tool, while the Ceramic Mineral Complex infuses moisture deep into the hair giving it a healthy, superior shine.

Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gifted these to my daughters and they are pleasedno damage to hair and works efficiently. the only inconvenience was the switch setup but it otherwise makes up for that in terms of being a TLC item for hair. i would purchase again. Less
Madelynn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve had this curling iron for years and it is still my go to. Amazing. I was extremely frizzy hair but I also like to wear it curly so I’m resulted to straightening it and then curling it. Because of this I get the frizz-less curls I want.
Kristin R.
Springtown
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great quality hair styling appliances. Trying to save enough to buy one of my own soon...till then hello beauty salon! Be seein ya weekly for the next couple of months! Gotta use the best products on my thin/fine hair. Y'all come try it out with me!
Juliana F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this curling iron! My curls will stay the rest of the night typically! Easy to use and heats up fast! I have had it for two years and still works like new!! I would recommend and will buy again!
Alexis Y.
Morristown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great and is so easy to use. It heats up pretty quickly and give me fine lucious curls. I use this iron often and get lots of compliments on my curls when I do.
Elizabeth P.
Hollywood, FL
This curling iron appears to be very well made. The fit and finish on it is tight, the iron feels very solid, not flimsy at all. The handle doesn't creak or feel weak at all. The iron itself heats up very quickly, it takes around 15 to 20 seconds to reach 350 degrees, and then the heating process slows a little as it reaches higher temperatures. For those that use lower temperatures for thinner hair, it's a very quick heat up, almost instant.
Kiyamah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this curling iron. It is not that easy to burn yourself and it's handle has firm grip so there are no chances of you dropping it. I am by far satisfied and I would not say this needs to be improved. I definitely recommend this.
Grace J.
Millbrook
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good old trusty curling iron has never let me down! Mine is probably going on 15 and it still works beautifully. Never pulls or burns. Once this one goes I will be getting another just like it. I have coarse hair that is awful to style and this iron does the trick every time and is super fast if you're in a hurry!
Shayla F.
Decatur, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the job. Its super cheap at target and did what it was suppose to do. I would use it again and it gives me really nice barrel curls! Sometimes you hair can get stuck when you are tryning to release your hair from the clamp so thats my only issue with the product.
Sarah M.
Westland, MI
Love love love this curler!!! If you personally like one inch curls like me than this is the curler to get! The curls this curling iron gives you is just beautiful. It makes your hair bounce and look so shiny, I definitely recommend to everyone.