BY BIO IONIC

The GoldPro Curling Iron 1” is part of the GoldPro Styling Collection. 24K Gold Ceramic Mineral Complex is infused into the Bio Ionic GoldPro Styling Collection. The 24K Gold insures constant, even heat distribution throughout each tool, while the Ceramic Mineral Complex infuses moisture deep into the hair giving it a healthy, superior shine.

Madelynn B.
I’ve had this curling iron for years and it is still my go to. Amazing. I was extremely frizzy hair but I also like to wear it curly so I’m resulted to straightening it and then curling it. Because of this I get the frizz-less curls I want.
Kristin R.
Springtown, TX
Great quality hair styling appliances. Trying to save enough to buy one of my own soon...till then hello beauty salon! Be seein ya weekly for the next couple of months! Gotta use the best products on my thin/fine hair. Y'all come try it out with me!
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
Love this product, especially since I have thick, course curly hair! Works well, easy for me to use, and is easy enough to use every day. Would definetly recommend to a friend Looking for healthier, shinier hair
Kiyamah L.
I like this curling iron. It is not that easy to burn yourself and it's handle has firm grip so there are no chances of you dropping it. I am by far satisfied and I would not say this needs to be improved. I definitely recommend this.
Maria I.
Staten Island, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE this curling iron! I’m a big fan of Bio Ionic products but this curling iron is to die for. It heats up very quickly and evenly, the plates are coated which makes the hair glide smoothly through them (no snagging) the curls that I creat with this iron last all day are are smooth and perfect. I wouldn’t choose another brand of curling irons again.
Shayla F.
Decatur, GA
Does the job. Its super cheap at target and did what it was suppose to do. I would use it again and it gives me really nice barrel curls! Sometimes you hair can get stuck when you are tryning to release your hair from the clamp so thats my only issue with the product.
Mika C.
I actually expected this to be a better product. It pulls my hair quite a bit but the temperature setting are really nice. Maybe just not good for a more fine hair like mine. I say give it a try. You never know if it's the operator that is the problem.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Gifted these to my daughters and they are pleasedno damage to hair and works efficiently. the only inconvenience was the switch setup but it otherwise makes up for that in terms of being a TLC item for hair. i would purchase again. Less
Caitlin C.
Chillicothe, OH
Although pricy, it's definitely worth it. This thing heats up so fast and has never fried my hair. It leaves me with beautiful curls in a short amount of time. I would recommend this for anyone who has a medium amount of hair, as the thicker the hair you have, it might take longer to curl.
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love this curling iron, it is one of my personal favorites! The curls in my hair last longer either the gold curling iron than any other. I highly suggest giving this product a try, once you do you will fall in love too!

back