BY BIO IONIC

The GoldPro Curling Iron 1” is part of the GoldPro Styling Collection. 24K Gold Ceramic Mineral Complex is infused into the Bio Ionic GoldPro Styling Collection. The 24K Gold insures constant, even heat distribution throughout each tool, while the Ceramic Mineral Complex infuses moisture deep into the hair giving it a healthy, superior shine.

Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Hollywood, FL
This curling iron appears to be very well made. The fit and finish on it is tight, the iron feels very solid, not flimsy at all. The handle doesn't creak or feel weak at all. The iron itself heats up very quickly, it takes around 15 to 20 seconds to reach 350 degrees, and then the heating process slows a little as it reaches higher temperatures. For those that use lower temperatures for thinner hair, it's a very quick heat up, almost instant.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Medley, FL
This Bio Ionic brand curling iron is really good, it is very easy to use and I have not had problems using it. It gets hot super fast and leaves you with lovely curls.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Rosemount, MN
This is a great curling iron for ten value and price. I had one that held heat and lasted forever.
Grace J.
Grace J.
Millbrook
Good old trusty curling iron has never let me down! Mine is probably going on 15 and it still works beautifully. Never pulls or burns. Once this one goes I will be getting another just like it. I have coarse hair that is awful to style and this iron does the trick every time and is super fast if you're in a hurry!
Shayla F.
Shayla F.
Decatur, GA
Does the job. Its super cheap at target and did what it was suppose to do. I would use it again and it gives me really nice barrel curls! Sometimes you hair can get stuck when you are tryning to release your hair from the clamp so thats my only issue with the product.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Westland, MI
Love love love this curler!!! If you personally like one inch curls like me than this is the curler to get! The curls this curling iron gives you is just beautiful. It makes your hair bounce and look so shiny, I definitely recommend to everyone.
Mika C.
Mika C.
I actually expected this to be a better product. It pulls my hair quite a bit but the temperature setting are really nice. Maybe just not good for a more fine hair like mine. I say give it a try. You never know if it's the operator that is the problem.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Chillicothe, OH
Although pricy, it's definitely worth it. This thing heats up so fast and has never fried my hair. It leaves me with beautiful curls in a short amount of time. I would recommend this for anyone who has a medium amount of hair, as the thicker the hair you have, it might take longer to curl.
Stormie V.
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love this curling iron, it is one of my personal favorites! The curls in my hair last longer either the gold curling iron than any other. I highly suggest giving this product a try, once you do you will fall in love too!
Juliana F.
Juliana F.
Love this curling iron! My curls will stay the rest of the night typically! Easy to use and heats up fast! I have had it for two years and still works like new!! I would recommend and will buy again!