BY BIO IONIC

Karlaa T.
Love it is easy to curl or straightn my hair . it heats up very fast! And is a great straighter works perfect just like CHI
Ashley M.
My hair is so thick so this doesn't really do much to my hair, it would take me forever to get my hair straight with it
Jessica N.
Redding , CA
Love it. I've had this for about 3 yrs and I think it needs cleaning cuz it's starting to give my hair a weird feeling.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This product it really great. It works well and is easy to find. The price is worth it for the product would recommend.
Thisbeth C.
ORLANDO, FL
amazing iron dont burn my hair, good value, have a heat control, controlable, making my day more straight and easy
kimberly c.
This works amazing I feel like my hair does not get as damaged and it leaves it looking amazing so soft and shiny!
Linda P.
Richmond Hill, NY
I actually use this to curl my hair. I have naturally straight hair. It's the perfect width to obtain loose waves
Alicia G.
This is a very handy iron. I have different irons but this is one of the good ones. I still have it to this day.
Lucilenesobra s.
Exelente prancha pra alisar os cabelos.vai dar um resultado exelente de alisamento e resultados surprendentes.
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
This bio straightener left a lot to be desired. It didn't get quite hot enough to do anything with my hair.