BY BIO IONIC

Chelsea S.
It's great for trips because it's so small. I definitely recommend! My hair frizzes unbelievably bad and this flat iron definitely helps keep the frizz down.
Bere P.
Coachella, CA
Needed a new flat iron and decided to go from my ghd to bio ionic and soooo glad I did! My hair is coarse and thick ... nothing ever for it this straight!
Tammy P.
Lewiston, ID
I've had my straightener for 5 years and it's still going totally worth the money I spent on it. Wouldn't use another straightener but this brand!
Macy H.
takes about 10 minutes to do my hair and i have very thick hair. only have to run the straightener through one time so it cuts down on the damage
Rikki G.
New york, NY
Such a great iron! It really straightens my hair without frying it like most other irons. It gives my hair a shine too which is really nice.
Nicole T.
It gets the job done. I've had some terrible straighteners but this one is a good one. I've had it for 3 years and it's still going.
Jalia P.
Phoenix, AZ
It's not bad for touch ups and fly aways but should be used after the hair has been blown dry to start the process of straightening.
Angel W.
Eight Mile, AL
Good flat iron I enjoyed this it kept my hair beautiful and straight no problem just a mist of hairspray and I was set all day
Melonie P.
San antonio, TX
I love this flatiron. Always smooths my hair perfect, and seals down frizz. Made out of the best and most up to date technology
Shannon C.
Bio Ionic is a really really really really good Hot Tool brand and the packaging is on POINT! i love how hot this tool gets!