BY BIO IONIC

Lauren R.
Jacksonville , NC
I can use this product both quickly and efficiently. It leaves my hair looking wonderful whether I have a lot of time or whether I'm pressed for time. I'd tell all of my friends to give this a chance because it's amazing!
Summer S.
Locust grove , GA
This is not the flat iron I had but the one I did have lasted a very long time. It made my hair feel very soft. I recently got a new flat iron and didn't realize how much better it is but this one was still great.
Mindi M.
Des Allemands, LA
I've only had a chance to use this straightener when I have ladies come in wit super kinky curl hair. This straightener is so powerful that I can do a single pass without having to go back over the same pierce of hair.
Yliana D.
Good product to straighten your hair with easy to use. Definitely a good temperature achieve the straight or one wand curl look! Easy to clean and store! Nice easy grip handle not hard to use at all very easy
Kayla E.
I love this straightener! I've had it for about 5 yrs and it's still going strong! It still works the same as the day I bought it. I used to have just a con air one and this one that I have is 100xs better.
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
The flat iron heats up to the right temperature for my hair. It doesn't take much to get the hair straight. It's a great product that does it's job. It leaves hair shiny and it doesn't make it staticky.
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
This iron gets very hot and does the job well. I have very dark,long, and thick hair; I feel as this iron worked great on my hair. The only downside is that I used it for a good amount of time until it just refused to turn on out of the blue one day.
Katelyn R.
Webb City, MO
This is the best flat iron I have ever used. It smooths the hair and has a tight hold. Although it does not pull the hair like I have had in the past with the Chi brand
Emma D.
Zephyrhills, FL
Although I try to never use hair straighteners this one is great. I bought it from my hair dresser and I only use it when I absolutely need to and I don't have time to shower and let my hair air dry.
faith c.
San Diego , CA
I love it in with my hair so straight in a few seconds and I wanted so much to get it because it's really amazing to look for when you're in a hurry and I love it so much and I love it I love it I love it