Bio Ionic Bluewave Series 1.75

Bio Ionic Bluewave Series 1.75" Large Brush

BY BIO IONIC

Get a firmer grip on styling your hair with this square-shaped barrel brush that provides for superior straightening and speeds up drying time. contains exclusive Nanolonic™ mineral technology that emits natural negative ions in the hair wave-shaped bristles for faster drying and smoothing eliminates frizz and flyaways Imported. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

Bio Ionic Bluewave Series 1.75
Bio Ionic Bluewave Series 1.75" Large Brush
Lauren S.
This hairbrush gives me a perfect curl every time I use it. It is very affordable. I use it with my hairdryer to curl my hair.
Genelle B.
Rock Hill, SC
Does not work for natural hair. These bristles will pull out your hair. The brushes with the round tips work much better.
Amanda S.
Fort Erie, ON
This brush does t tangle your hair and is so easy to use! I use it every time I blow dry my hair! I will be buying another one when the time comes! I got this from my hair salon.
Milysen R.
Doral, FL
Este cepillo es ultra ligero, el mango del cepillo es suave  y sus celdas ayuda a un secado más rápido, es de fácil usos y fácil de utilizar