BY BIO IONIC

Less Slip and More Grip! A breakthrough in brush design has created a square-round barreled brush for one of the most versatile styling tools ever! Natural Ion Complex to NanoIonic Mineral Square-round shaped barrel speeds-up drying time, allowing the user to put more tension on the hair. Square-round barrel can be used for straightening, curls or waves. Incredibly lightweight for all-day styling. Minimize hair breakage and split-ends. Visibly add noticeable luster. Make hair significantly more manageable. Eliminate frizz and fly-aways. Eliminate static electricity. Ergonomic handles make them easy to use. see more...

Karen Z.
Hudson
Best brush I have ever purchased for so many reasons. It was easy to handle, the grip is perfect. Doesn't pull on hair, and offers smooth finish. Use it daily, and doesn't give split ends like others have. Highly recommend, have purchased in other sizes!
Itzel M.
Joplin, MO
I love the handle on this brush how my hair doesn’t get tangled and it keeps the heat from my blow dryer to help smooth my hair out. Met my expectations well worth the money.
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
I use this brush to style my hair. It's a good brush. It gives gentle stretching, moves my tangles, and conditions my hair to add volume. It gives me a nice style without any frizzies. It has a good handle and it's easy to clean. I would recommend this to a friend.
taylor k.
Sewell, NJ
I love square blow out brushes i have this fulk set the bristles are made to leave your hair with shine and they are very easy to handle my hair always got tangled with regular round brushes but eith these ot flows right thru no problem
Courtney F.
Ooltewah, TN
This square brush is like no other. No more worrying about getting your brush hung in your hair. It definitely met all my expectations. It's so easy to use and I now recommend it to all of my clients, it's that awesome!
Kristin A.
Huntington , WV
Wellness Guru Expert
This brush isn't bad, it just isn't made for my hair. It was an ok price, but it really hurt my sensitive scalp and also I had a lot of split ends. :(