BY BIO IONIC

Less Slip and More Grip! A breakthrough in brush design has created a square-round barreled brush for one of the most versatile styling tools ever! Natural Ion Complex to NanoIonic Mineral Square-round shaped barrel speeds-up drying time, allowing the user to put more tension on the hair. Square-round barrel can be used for straightening, curls or waves. Incredibly lightweight for all-day styling. Minimize hair breakage and split-ends. Visibly add noticeable luster. Make hair significantly more manageable. Eliminate frizz and fly-aways. Eliminate static electricity. Ergonomic handles make them easy to use. see more...

Michèle✈️ J.
San Diego
I got this brush along with a flat iron and it seems to get caught quite easily in my hair. My hair is fine and wavy and when I try to lift my roots to blow dry, it gets caught. I have unfortunately put it under the bathroom sink where it now lives forever.
Shea W.
Jacksonville, FL
This square round brush is life! I have been doing hair for 13 years and this is hands down the best brush I have ever used. I honestly hardly ever reach for another brush. It makes blowing out hair a breeze and you can still get tons of volume while smoothing at the same time.
Allie V.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
One of my favorite brushes can add volume as well as smooth out the hair with 1 brush not too much curve on the ends of the hair. Love
Nicole W.
Bathurst, NB
Liked the idea of this brush for blow drying my hair straight, but the bristles were to short to grab my hair.
Jennie D.
Wellandport, ON
Great brush! The manager at the salon gave it to me for free when I purchased my straightener and it works really great to smooth out hair when blow drying it.