BY BIO IONIC

Less Slip and More Grip! A breakthrough in brush design has created a square-round barreled brush for one of the most versatile styling tools ever! Natural Ion Complex to NanoIonic Mineral Square-round shaped barrel speeds-up drying time, allowing the user to put more tension on the hair. Square-round barrel can be used for straightening, curls or waves. Incredibly lightweight for all-day styling. Minimize hair breakage and split-ends. Visibly add noticeable luster. Make hair significantly more manageable. Eliminate frizz and fly-aways. Eliminate static electricity. Ergonomic handles make them easy to use. see more...

Abby P.
I am a licensed hairstylist and I use this brush every single day. It's squared corners make it more user-friendly (the round brushes are easier to get stuck in your hair), and gives you that bouncy blowout look without the too-rounded "mushroom" look! The brush's bristles go smoothly through the hair and really help control frizz. I love these brushes!
Kimberle H.
Woodstock, GA
I love these square brushes by Bio Ionic! The squareness gives the hair more tension when blowing out my hair which helps make it smoother.
Emelsyth O.
Orlando, FL
The lastest in my stuff. It worth on me. I am using it a lot. Give straight and voluminious. Is easy to use no is heavy.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
I prefer a boar brush for drying but I was actually surprised I did like the shape of these brushed a lot!!! Very nice!
Mariam O.
Es maravillosamente bueno es uno de los productos que actualmente estoy usando y verdaderamente es muy bueno!
Lucri I.
Patchway, Bristol
I love bio products, and this one has a big like because of this. It has such great impact on the way hair looks and works awesome with hairdryer straightened hair! It is one of the best options, I would highly recommend this one!
Yarena P.
Quebec
Gives a lot of volume to the hair, easy to manipulate and do not cost a lot. Sometimes I had the problem to take it off of my hair, when it was wet.