Bio Ionic Bio-Ionic iDry Nano-i5X Nano-Ionic Conditioning Pro Dryer [Health and Beauty]

BY BIO IONIC

Juanita B.
Juanita B.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This dryer does amazing with drying my hair. It's has many great settings to adjust your heat and the intensity. It's has a beautiful design as well. Makes me feel like a pro doing my hair. I wish it wasn't so expensive but otherwise great product.
Ailene N.
Ailene N.
Hazard, KY
This hair dryer is by far the best I have ever used. It's style makes it easy to hold and control when drying my hair. Plus I am assured that it's ionic properties will not damage my hair. Love this product and would suggest that everyone get one
Mariangel O.
Mariangel O.
Weston, FL
It's amazing how my hair looks since I start using it... i recommended Bio ionic a looot. Ive buy it at Amazon.com
Yanny E.
Yanny E.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love everything about this product!!!! My hair look gorgeous and voluminous!!
Julia G.
Julia G.
Plymouth , MI
Love this blow dryer!!! The white makes it look so sleek and cute. It works amazing
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Uncasville, CT
I. Love. This. Dryer. I am a stylist and have been for 13 yrs. I have bought 2 of these dryers. I do not regret my purchase. I wish it came with a diffuser. But it can be purchased separately. Low is the best setting for heat, but high is the best for a fast rough dry. It has the stamina for day in and day out rigors. Be mindful of the cord so it doesn't short out.
Kandra P.
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
I has always used a cheap dryer and my hair was always left frizzy. So I decided to invest in a good one and boy am I glad I did!!! This
Thing is amazing and leaves my hair so soft and healthy!!! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!!
Belgi J.
Belgi J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sis gifted me this amazing blow-dryer. I was amazed how lightweight it was. I also loved how the air was dispersed so evenly that my hair wasn't getting tangled while i styled it. I also noticed less breakage and more volume. It made my hair styling sessions a lot quicker and efficient! My fave so far!
Hadacha R.
Hadacha R.
My hair is quite curly and it can be a major struggle to tame the roots and this blower always seems to do the trick. It has an easy grip and I've had it for a few months now and my hair is looking amazing!
Star K.
Star K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is what you call a one of one ! By far my favorite house blow dryer I honestly keep it hidden so it doesn't get messed up is that bad of me ?? Sorry bad girl it is !! Thanks for being so amazing to my crazy hair by the way lol
gennis e.
gennis e.
serĂ  que elimina el frizz como prometen muchas otras marcas?