by Bio Ionic

serà que elimina el frizz como prometen muchas otras marcas?
Start your review of Bio Ionic Bio-Ionic iDry Nano-i5X Nano-Ionic Conditioning Pro Dryer [Health and Beauty]!
How would you rate this product?
burton
I am an advocate for this brands tools. I have fine hair and love that they last a long time and don’t damage my hair. I’m a hairdresser and have used the dryer in salon for a few years and now keep it at home for personal use. The smoothness and protection I get from this tool is awesome and I will be purchasing another when mine finally stops working. I’ve had it for about 4 years now and it’s still works the same as when I got it.
Lawrenceville, GA
I had this BlowDryer and I cried when I lost it traveling! Is a bit expensive but he is perfect! I personally wouldn’t change anything about it I was super satisfied with it. This blow dry does his job right.
Mckinney
I love this blow dryer, it is perfect for your hair and when you just need to dry  your hair fast then this is the one. Money wise, umm  it can be expensive but it still great, I am a first time user but  it is still wonderful and I would most definitely buy  it again
Great hair dryer. It dries my hair quickly and my hair is smoother than with other dryers. My hair is fine, but prone to fly-aways. Somehow this helps prevent too many fly-aways. I travel regularly and always miss this dryer when I'm in hotels - I definitely notice a difference between this and a lower quality dryer.
Truly love this blower. If I need to get my hair dry,fast this dryer will do the trick. It gets hot but not too hot to the point ur burning yourself while your drying your hair
This is a great hair dryer! It doesn't take as long to dry my hair as it does with cheaper hair dryers. Also it doesn't seem to be as damaging to my hair as other dryers are.
Uncasville, CT
I. Love. This. Dryer. I am a stylist and have been for 13 yrs. I have bought 2 of these dryers. I do not regret my purchase. I wish it came with a diffuser. But it can be purchased separately. Low is the best setting for heat, but high is the best for a fast rough dry. It has the stamina for day in and day out rigors. Be mindful of the cord so it doesn't short out.
My hair is quite curly and it can be a major struggle to tame the roots and this blower always seems to do the trick. It has an easy grip and I've had it for a few months now and my hair is looking amazing!
Bridgeport, CT
This is what you call a one of one ! By far my favorite house blow dryer I honestly keep it hidden so it doesn't get messed up is that bad of me ?? Sorry bad girl it is !! Thanks for being so amazing to my crazy hair by the way lol
Brooklyn, NY
Has been my favorite hairdryer for 7 years now. Very light yet powerful hair dryer. I found my self very satisfied with it, my hair always turned out silky smooth