BY BIO IONIC

• All the reviews mention it's not as good as an expensive ...1 Answers
  • Does it fit on any dryer?1 Answers
Keona L.
Dunbar
I highly suggest a diffuser.  For girls who have some sort of curl pattern this is great for you if you don't want heat damage.   It also helps  add volume to your curls. This is a great product and if you cant get your hands on this exact diffuser than keep searching there is many more brands of diffusers out there.
Kelly C.
Pompano Beach, FL
My long, medium textured, wavy hair dry very quickly, and held it shape with minimal product. This one seems to clip on to pretty much any hair dryer, which makes traveling great. I've had mine for a couple years, and used it a couple times a week, and been very happy.
Linda M.
New Hyde Park, NY
I have never used a diffuser, so I was skeptical at first of this one. WOW! Never have I seen my curls so clean and crisp looking. It worked instantly. I would recommend this to anyone with wavy to curly hair.
Alison R.
Alpharetta, GA
I like this but it doesn't work as well as more expensive diffusers. This does what is says but I would recommend a more expensive one.
Brittany M.
Lebanon, IN
I am obsessed with diffusers! It's the key to achieving your natural curls potential! A good diffuser will be wide and toothed.
Nayalisa A.
Franklin Park , IL
Helps make my curls look fuller then they are. Gives the a little more volume and bounce to it. Very effective
Kelsey  H.
Eubank, KY
I like this product but I've used better diffusers. I would recommend this as a non expensive hair diffuser.
Kristen P.
Florence, SC
Isn't very expensive. I will never scrunch my hair without it again..really helps to define my curls.
Rey G.
Austin TX
Yo quiero una e visto en vídeo de youtube y me encantaría probar😢 alguien ya la probó. 😲😲que tal ?? 👏👏
Edith F.
Great tool, useful to achieve natural beach waves creating a bohemian or relaxed look. Also is very easy to use
Hi V.
Plano, TX
All the reviews mention it's not as good as an expensive diffuser- can u give me an example? Is Chi considered expensive? I see many chi sets that come with a free diffuser
Kara G.
Does it fit on any dryer?