Bio Ionic 10X Ultralight Speed Dryer

by Bio Ionic

A professional blow dryer featuring a patented ecodrive motor to dry hair in as little as 10 minutes. Natural volcanic rock minerals infused into Bio Ionic tools emit negative ions that drive tiny water molecules deep into hair. Hair becomes hydrated and conditioned, and the outer cuticle layer lies flat and smooth trapping moisture for a vibrant, shiny look.

I'm debating to get this over the dyson hair dryer? Does anyone have any recommendation?
Does this drier work well with drier, curly hair? I like the whole description of it but I don't want to make the investment if it isn't beneficial to me.
Start your review of Bio Ionic 10X Ultralight Speed Dryer!
La habra, CA
TEN YEAR WARRANTY! That’s how it got it’s name 10x. One of the few, if not only, dryers with a ten year warranty. I’ve had mine for almost 5 years and it’s the best out there! I recommend that everyone buys it. Regular consumers and professionals in the hair industry. Pro’s: • Lightweight • powerful performance • 10 year warranty • Quality Con’s: •the cord should be longer (professional problem only). This item is marketed for hair professionals, but yet they made it with a consumer length. I still think it deserves the five star rating!
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Sorry to say but I don’t this this is worth almost $300 . I’m trying to convince myself to love it but I’ve used so many others that gave me better results. It doesn’t smooth hair as much as the ferarri blowdryer or even my dry bar one which I’m not even much of a fan of. I would give it a shot if you have thinner or normal hair. My hair is coarse and thick so I wonder if that’s my issue.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Hands down game changer! This blow dryer is expensive, however it is worth every penny! I waited til it went on sale at Ulta. I am so glad that I made this purchase! Saves me so much time, my hair is less frizzy which makes it easier to flat iron. I highly recommend this blow dryer!
Franklin, IN
I blow dry my hair everytime I get out of the shower so I needed a heavy duty blow dryer and I’ve definitely found it with this brand. It helps your hair so much too because of the ions. I would definitely recommend
Adair
Best hair dry money can buy. It is very expensive but I saved my money and purchased it when it was on sale. It's light weight, quiet and powerful. I use it on myself and clients. Love this dryer so much.
San Diego, CA
My favorite blow dryer . Use this on all my clients at work . Easy to use and it’s light weight . It’s pricy but worth every penny! High satisfied . I’ve had it for a few years and it’s still going strong
This was the first hairdryer used at home that delivered different results than any other. My hair takes forever to dry normally but this cut the time nearly in half and it was easy to hold and lightweight.
Mission, TX
it is a good blow dryer, not to heavy and drys my hair pretty quick.  I use this 3 times a week.  it is lasts a long time without having to replace often.  It is reliable, i have naturally curly, freezy hair so it doesnt take me long to dry it
Lyndhurst, NJ
Definitely pricey but I like the way it blowdried my hair has great power which is good for my Thick coarse hair because it takes a lot longer to dry then most other types of hair so I would recommend
New Bedford , MA
The ultimate blowdryer! Gets extremely hot and with the ionic power, gets my curly hair dry in 15 minutes! Not to mention it is so lightweight and absolutely worth the price tag!!