Bio Ionic 10X Ultralight Speed Dryer

by Bio Ionic

A professional blow dryer featuring a patented ecodrive motor to dry hair in as little as 10 minutes. Natural volcanic rock minerals infused into Bio Ionic tools emit negative ions that drive tiny water molecules deep into hair. Hair becomes hydrated and conditioned, and the outer cuticle layer lies flat and smooth trapping moisture for a vibrant, shiny look.

I'm debating to get this over the dyson hair dryer? Does anyone have any recommendation?
Does this drier work well with drier, curly hair? I like the whole description of it but I don't want to make the investment if it isn't beneficial to me.
Start your review of Bio Ionic 10X Ultralight Speed Dryer!
Mission Viejo , CA
I’ve been using this dryer professionally for almost 3 years. I initially bought it for the unheard of 10 year warranty, but it has lasted through 12 hour days for years. It’s super light and powerful, and leaves the hair shiny and smooth
Freehold , NJ
Ok so not gonna lie this dryer is super lightweight which is a plus. I was very disappointed with how it dries the hair though. Yes it does dry the hair super fast but if you have curly or frizzy hair it almost seems like it dries it to fast. It doesn’t give u enough time to really work with the hair to smooth it . I found that I was actually over drying my hair and causing a lot of damage.
I love this hair dryer that's the only one that I knew used I highly recommend it to people because it blows out hot air and cold air and it dries your hair and 10 minutes left that's just with thick hair
Buena, NJ
The best blow dryer I have ever owned. I am a professional stylist and use this on clients all day. It never disappoints. It delivers a smooth, quick blow dry and the shape is ergonomically and easy on my hands. Def a big investment but so worth it! I have the pro version of this dryer, and it even has a 10 year motor warranty. I would buy again in a heartbeat. Bio Ionic 10X Ultralight Speed Dryer
Mount Prospect
I do a lot of research before purchasing any high-ticket items and especially for my hair dryer. I expect high-quality performance. I read the reviews the 10x Dryer got about how quickly it dries hair and how much stylists love it. I saw it being used by celebrity stylists as well so I gave it a shot and have not looked back since. I would never choose otherwise.
Princeton, KS
My all time favorite blow dryer. I am a hairstylist and use this blow dryer all day every day. Blow dries the hair efficiently, reduces frizz, and gives such a smooth finish. So pleased with how long these blow dryers last, I upgraded from a previous Bio Ionic but still use that one at home, it's been working perfectly for years!!
Texarkana, TX
This is my favorite hairdryer of all time. I have carpal tunnel so weight and fast dry time are essential. This covers both problems. Not only does it take less than 5 minutes (as opposed to 20 with chi), it doesn't seem to be damaging to my hair at all. Also, my hair (super long, super thick, naturally wavy/curly) goes so straight that my straightening time (flatiron) has also been cut in half. This is a godsend believe me. I know the price is high but with such a great warranty and time saving factor, it's worth every penny!
This hair dryer was so worth the crazy splurge!! I love this so much. I have cut drying time on my insanely long, thick hair down to....wait for it...4 MINUTES!!! THIS THIS CHANGED MY LIFE. All bow down to hair drying gods...Bio Ionic rules.
My hairdresser uses this in his salon. It dries my hair quickly. I used to use it consistently until I stopped blowdrying my hair straight. Now with naturally curly-wavy hair I use this dryer with a diffuser attachment when I am in a rush and there is no time to sit dry. I can get my hair completely dry in about 20 minutes!
Tacoma, WA
I love this mostly because of how light it is. I hate how tired my arms get during blowdrying. This one is nice because it's lightweight and it dries hair faster so my arms are no longer sore after blowdrying!