Bio Ionic 10X Ultralight Speed Dryer

by Bio Ionic

A professional blow dryer featuring a patented ecodrive motor to dry hair in as little as 10 minutes. Natural volcanic rock minerals infused into Bio Ionic tools emit negative ions that drive tiny water molecules deep into hair. Hair becomes hydrated and conditioned, and the outer cuticle layer lies flat and smooth trapping moisture for a vibrant, shiny look.

I'm debating to get this over the dyson hair dryer? Does anyone have any recommendation?
Does this drier work well with drier, curly hair? I like the whole description of it but I don't want to make the investment if it isn't beneficial to me.
Start your review of Bio Ionic 10X Ultralight Speed Dryer!
Moore, OK
I am so glad I spent the money on this hair dryer...Im used to spending lots of money on hairdryers since I have purchased two drybar dryers. This is such a nice dryer....its quiet and it dries my hair in half the time. Its lightweight too which is nice...I think if you have the money you should get this and if it doesnt live up to they hype you can always take it back!!
Now I do love this blow dryer. It works very well and definitely speeds up blow dry time. The issue I have with it is that it doesn’t have 2 separate buttons for speed and temperature. So if you’re blow drying on high it gets VERY hot. And if you’re low it’s pretty cool. It is annoying as a stylist because I don’t want to burn clients, but I would also like to use the high setting and I can’t. Not worth it for how expensive it is. You can get the dyson for just a little bit more.
Denton
Completely DRYS my hair in just under 10 minutes! It also has a cool down button that is a must have after blow drying on the highest setting of this particular blow dryer being that it will blow out extremely hot when used on high. So do be careful not to hold it too close to your scalp when on the highest level and I recommend to keep the blow-dryer in constant motion to avoid any Burns to your scalp or face.
Cypress, TX
My hairstylist used this on me at my last visit and I had to go buy one myself. It dried my hair in 15 minutes didn't frizz up and stayed in my blowout all day. I fell in love with this
Surprise , AZ
🌸Definitely one of my absolute must haves! 1. It is lightweight. Having an injured wrist, with a plate in it, it is very important that my styling tools are easy to use! It not only performs great but it looks good as well!🌸 Bio Ionic 10X Ultralight Speed Dryer
Twentynin Plm, CA
My absolute favorite dryer! I’ve had quiet a few in my lifetime, and this one is my all time favorite! Gets as hot as you need it (especially with my super thick hair) and it’s super light weight! I’ve had it for years, and this will probably be my next hair dryer
I had bought this one when one of my old blow dryers give out on me. It did the job and worked great I have long hair and got the job done pretty quick for the length of my hair. So I definitely recommend.
jersey city
Love, love, love this dryer. I’ve tried many for my short hair whether I’m blowing it straight or quick drying my curls and it never looks as healthy and frizz free as it does with bio ionic. I tried this as a tester at my job and wish I could afford it cause it would definitely be my dryer of choice and can’t recommend it highly enough.
stony point 10980
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this dryer although I lost the nozzle when moving and cannot find a replacement for the life of me lol if anyone knows where I could get one let me know :) but it dries fast with minimal damage and makes my hair look great! Plus it’s light and easy to hold.
Colorado Springs
This was given to me as a gift and I absolutely love love love it. I don’t feel like my hair is being fried when I blow dry and and it drys so quickly. My daughters have really thick hair and this drugs it in minutes when other take what seems like eternity.