Bio Ionic 10X Ultralight Speed Dryer

by Bio Ionic

A professional blow dryer featuring a patented ecodrive motor to dry hair in as little as 10 minutes. Natural volcanic rock minerals infused into Bio Ionic tools emit negative ions that drive tiny water molecules deep into hair. Hair becomes hydrated and conditioned, and the outer cuticle layer lies flat and smooth trapping moisture for a vibrant, shiny look.

I'm debating to get this over the dyson hair dryer? Does anyone have any recommendation?
Does this drier work well with drier, curly hair? I like the whole description of it but I don't want to make the investment if it isn't beneficial to me.
Start your review of Bio Ionic 10X Ultralight Speed Dryer!
Borkley Street, Bristol
Omg! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!

So far, I have been using this for over 1 year, it is amazing, it protects my hair, and it is very fast, my hair looks shinny and feels smooth after using it. I will definitely purchase this one in the future! TThank you Sephora! A big like to this one!

Best dryer ever!
Omg! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!

Best dryer ever!

there are days when I need to dry my hair fast and this is my favorite for that job I love it is very good heats up fast which is ideal when we need to leave faster than usual apart is like and I practice recommend it

Stittsville , ON
His hairdryer is phenomenal. It fires the Hair much faster than any other dryer on the market. It’s very lightweight and sleek and not too loud. The colour is very sleek and stylish. I cut my drying time in half with this dryer!
Georegtown, ON
I love this blowdryer I personal do not have one but a lot of the girls at thre salon do and it works amazing I would love to own one myself it's so light , drying is amazing so fast and gets really hot
C/003, Radhekrishna Park, near Chetna, Kalyan east
Works just right, must buy product. At least try once and you won't go for options either. I totally love it, had this extremely exhilarating experience
Calgary, AB
I love this hair dryer so much it is super good quality and not very expensive it works great on sensitive on dry and oily scalps I bought it 3 years ago and it still works just as good as the day I bought it.
Lasalle, ON
Love it. My old one broke and has not been missed since this baby came into my life. Thank you to loving husbands that can put up with cost
Calgary , AB
Worth the extra money to keep your hair healthy. I love the fact you can get a warmer warm on this as it will not fry and dry your hair.
Montreal
By far the beat hair dryer i have used. I used to have a T3 and find that his hairdryer dries much quicker and leaves hair feeling soft.
esenyurt
By using bio ionic 10x ulttalight speed dryer it makes my hair dry quickly and shorten the time for me .. i recommended to my freinds