Bio Ionic 10X Ultralight Speed Dryer

by Bio Ionic

A professional blow dryer featuring a patented ecodrive motor to dry hair in as little as 10 minutes. Natural volcanic rock minerals infused into Bio Ionic tools emit negative ions that drive tiny water molecules deep into hair. Hair becomes hydrated and conditioned, and the outer cuticle layer lies flat and smooth trapping moisture for a vibrant, shiny look.

I'm debating to get this over the dyson hair dryer? Does anyone have any recommendation?
Does this drier work well with drier, curly hair? I like the whole description of it but I don't want to make the investment if it isn't beneficial to me.
Start your review of Bio Ionic 10X Ultralight Speed Dryer!
Tallahassee
Awesome tool! Size can get in the way of a quick blow dry but doesn’t the job and looks good
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Dries my hair quickly and haven’t noticed frizziness since using it. Pricey, but worth it.
Genial!! excellent product. Very good results with this. I recommend it and I would buy it
Wasco, CA
It is thee BOMB! Works amazing!! For me, it was a tad bit pricey but well worth the money
It's easy to use the with a delicious texture and perfect finish perfect to care the hair
Great dryer. Works well, dries quick and doesn't seem to frizz my hair up like others do
Whittier, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this hair dryer!! It works wonders and does not make my hair frizzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paragould
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! This blow dryer is so light weight and dried the hair in no time!!!!
Aventura
This dries my thick hair so fast without drying it out!!! Completely recommend this!!
Louisville
Best blow dryer you will ever need of own in your life buy one you will not regret it