Bio Ionic 10X Ultralight Speed Dryer

by Bio Ionic

A professional blow dryer featuring a patented ecodrive motor to dry hair in as little as 10 minutes. Natural volcanic rock minerals infused into Bio Ionic tools emit negative ions that drive tiny water molecules deep into hair. Hair becomes hydrated and conditioned, and the outer cuticle layer lies flat and smooth trapping moisture for a vibrant, shiny look.

I'm debating to get this over the dyson hair dryer? Does anyone have any recommendation?
Does this drier work well with drier, curly hair? I like the whole description of it but I don't want to make the investment if it isn't beneficial to me.
Start your review of Bio Ionic 10X Ultralight Speed Dryer!
Lots of heat fast drying worked great lasted a long time before it finally died would like to get another one for sure
Toronto, ON
Love this hair dryer. Dries my hair super fast, which is great when I'm getting ready for work during early mornings.
Beni saf
I love it so much when i do my hair with it i have a smot hair prfect for every day having a nice hair i love it.....
kalyan
Good quality dryer available in the market now. Dey hair quickly. Make a gap of 5 to 7 minutes for continuous use
Grande Prairie , AB
This blow dryer is the cat’s meow!! It does such a great job that I rarely have to straighten my hair afterwards!
Cairo, Newcairo
I love this product is amazing it make my hair looks good and natural I recommended it to everyone to use it
15 rue louis bonin
très bien pour les brusshing plusieurs puissance légèr facile à manipuler rend les cheveux raide rapidement
I love it, he comprado otras marcas de secadores, pero ésta fue una de las que más satisfecha me ha dejado
Amazing blow dryer! Great for anyone with curly hair. It’s definitely worth the investment
Produto excelente 😄 seca em 5min todo o cabelo. Amei. O cabelo fica totalmente seco e leve.