Bio Ionic 10X Ultralight Speed Dryer

A professional blow dryer featuring a patented ecodrive motor to dry hair in as little as 10 minutes. Natural volcanic rock minerals infused into Bio Ionic tools emit negative ions that drive tiny water molecules deep into hair. Hair becomes hydrated and conditioned, and the outer cuticle layer lies flat and smooth trapping moisture for a vibrant, shiny look.

I'm debating to get this over the dyson hair dryer? Does anyone have any recommendation?
Does this drier work well with drier, curly hair? I like the whole description of it but I don't want to make the investment if it isn't beneficial to me.
Start your review of Bio Ionic 10X Ultralight Speed Dryer!
Toronto, ON
Before investing in this hair dryer. I spent hours reading reviews and I found very few reviews that weren't 5 star... So I took the plunge and purchased the Bio-Ionic 10x Ultralight hair dryer. I really wanted to love this dryer but I just don't. I have super long wazy/frizzy hair and I don't find this eliminates the frizz as some reviewers mentioned and not only that but this hair dryer does not have any heat settings and it gets unbearably hot. I am considering the Dyson next.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Damage, Dandruff / Wavy, Thick
So I was expecting a bit more the first time I used it, but then I figured out that I need to section my hair much differently. Works a charm once you play around. First time using bionic and it has really impressed me. I do find it a bit large to use on myself, but I’m a short person, so...
Brunette / Frizz, Volume / Straight, Wavy, Fine
Yes this is an extremely expensive hair dryer. However, I am absolutely obsessed with it. It dries my long thick hair so incredibly fast. I love that it is lightweight and very strong. I only wish it was a little less pricey.
Dark Brown / Heat Protection, Volume / Normal
Stittsville , ON
His hairdryer is phenomenal. It fires the Hair much faster than any other dryer on the market. It’s very lightweight and sleek and not too loud. The colour is very sleek and stylish. I cut my drying time in half with this dryer!
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Normal, Wavy, Fine
Georegtown, ON
I love this blowdryer I personal do not have one but a lot of the girls at thre salon do and it works amazing I would love to own one myself it's so light , drying is amazing so fast and gets really hot
Dark Brown / Damage, Dryness, Heat Protection / Curly, Color Treated
Calgary, AB
I love this hair dryer so much it is super good quality and not very expensive it works great on sensitive on dry and oily scalps I bought it 3 years ago and it still works just as good as the day I bought it.
Medium Brown / Dandruff, Oily Scalp, Straightening / Dry, Wavy
Lasalle, ON
Love it. My old one broke and has not been missed since this baby came into my life. Thank you to loving husbands that can put up with cost
Calgary , AB
Worth the extra money to keep your hair healthy. I love the fact you can get a warmer warm on this as it will not fry and dry your hair.
Blonde / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Dryness / Dry, Straight, Thin
Montreal
By far the beat hair dryer i have used. I used to have a T3 and find that his hairdryer dries much quicker and leaves hair feeling soft.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Normal, Color Treated
Lots of heat fast drying worked great lasted a long time before it finally died would like to get another one for sure
Dark Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Volume / Normal