Bio Ionic 10X Pro Styling Iron 1

A professional one-inch styling iron, featuring vibrating plates to smooth and style in as little as 10 minutes. Natural volcanic rock minerals infused into Bio Ionic tools emit negative ions that drive tiny water molecules deep into hair. Hair becomes hydrated and conditioned, and the outer cuticle layer lies flat and smooth trapping moisture for a vibrant, shiny look. 10X Pro Styling Iron 1" features dual voltage (120V to 220V).

Thinking of buying this product on the ulta ‘s Gorgeous Hair event. Is this worth the price?
Does this curl your hair as well?
I Want try this?
Start your review of Bio Ionic 10X Pro Styling Iron 1!
Morgan  C.
Alexandria, IN
Bio Ionic 10X Pro Styling Iron 1 uploaded by Morgan  C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have super long, thick, curly hair. It normally takes me several hours to straighten my hair, but not anymore! My fiancé bought this straightener for me for Christmas and I’m literally obsessed. It takes me maybe 45 minutes to straighten my hair now! I love the vibration setting as I think that makes all the difference in the world. I’ve seen some reviews where people have said the vibration pulls their hair and hurts, but I haven’t experienced that at all! If you are thinking about purchasing this, I promise this one is worth the money!
Kelly B.
Bonney Lake, WA
Bio Ionic 10X Pro Styling Iron 1 uploaded by Kelly B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have used pretty much every high end straightener in existence, and so far this is my absolute top pick! I recently started growing out my A-line cut and have probably the thickest hair in the universe, so straightening it generally takes a century. Most straighteners I really have to crank up to about 400 degrees to get my hair super straight, and i do often get split ends because of this, and for some reason my hair still gets a little poofy by the end of the day. With this straightener I can get my hair SUPER straight at only 280-300 degrees and it actually lasts and stays silky smooth and frizz free all day! I thought the vibrating plates were weird at first but they seriously do something magical to seal everything in to your hair and make it last. Also, the outside of the straightener doesn’t get hot at all so my injury prone self stays burn free.I am so glad I took the plunge on this one- it is truly a dramatic notch above the Chi, and I highly recommend to anyone else with thicker hair.
Diana R.
Bio Ionic 10X Pro Styling Iron 1 uploaded by Diana R.
Bio Ionic 10X Pro Styling Iron 1 uploaded by Diana R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This straightener is worth every penny, I’ve had it for about a year now and love how it leaves a silky finish to my super curly hair. My favorite feature is the vibrating plates, I feel like it makes it easier to straighten my hair in less time. I love that it doesn’t pull on your hair as you straighten. Definitely recommend.
Samantha L.
Brecksville, OH
Bio Ionic 10X Pro Styling Iron 1 uploaded by Samantha L.
Bio Ionic 10X Pro Styling Iron 1 uploaded by Samantha L.
I LOVE this straightener! The vibrating plates are incredibly innovative and smoothing the ionic plates make my hair incredibly shiny! I recommend this straightener to everyone!
Gabriela G.
Chula Vista, CA
Bio Ionic 10X Pro Styling Iron 1 uploaded by Gabriela G.
Bio Ionic 10X Pro Styling Iron 1 uploaded by Gabriela G.
I really loved this product I have 3A 3B curly hair and it did a great job on straightening my hair I would totally recommend this product I bought this product at Ulta with a Christmas gift card
Natalie N.
Bio Ionic 10X Pro Styling Iron 1 uploaded by Natalie N.
Bio Ionic 10X Pro Styling Iron 1 uploaded by Natalie N.
This is hands-down the best straightener I have ever owned. It heats up quickly and has an automatic shut off feature which is incredibly comforting and I no longer have anxiety about leaving my straightener on when I’m in a rush to get out of the house. There are a lot of different heat settings which makes this incredibly versatile for people with different hair types. I have very long thick coarse hair and this straightens and smooth my hair incredibly well and with ease. I would buy the straightener 100 times over. I purchased this at Ulta and used a coupon which made it more reasonable from a price perspective. Would absolutely recommend
Amee S.
Bessemer, AL
This is hands down the best straightener I have ever owned. The vibrating plates are amazing and my hair always looks flawless. It is a bit pricey but worth every penny!
Marina V.
Frisco, TX
Bio Ionic 10X Pro Styling Iron 1 uploaded by Marina V.
Purchased at: Macy's
This heating styler heats up so quick and it is my go to device when creating straight or loose curls. I love
Tiffany M.
Morristown, TN
Bio Ionic 10X Pro Styling Iron 1 uploaded by Tiffany M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have naturally curly hair but I straighten it daily. I also use this to curl my hair too. I love this hair straightener! It heats up quick and it’s easy to hold to get in the roots. I highly recommend this tool!
Celena S.
Atlanta
Bio Ionic 10X Pro Styling Iron 1 uploaded by Celena S.
An investment that’s worth it! The bio ionic has mineral infused plates that hydrates and conditions the hair. I have so much curly hair, after 2 passes, my hair is super ultra straight! It’s pa amazing is sexy sleek, it heats up super fast and it’s very effective. With the proper technique, you can also do subtle waves or even full coiled curls with this iron! You need it!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...