Bio Ionic 10X Pro Styling Iron 1

by Bio Ionic

A professional one-inch styling iron, featuring vibrating plates to smooth and style in as little as 10 minutes. Natural volcanic rock minerals infused into Bio Ionic tools emit negative ions that drive tiny water molecules deep into hair. Hair becomes hydrated and conditioned, and the outer cuticle layer lies flat and smooth trapping moisture for a vibrant, shiny look. 10X Pro Styling Iron 1" features dual voltage (120V to 220V).

Thinking of buying this product on the ulta ‘s Gorgeous Hair event. Is this worth the price?
Does this curl your hair as well?
I Want try this?
Start your review of Bio Ionic 10X Pro Styling Iron 1!
Morgan C.
Frankton, IN
Bio Ionic 10X Pro Styling Iron 1 uploaded by Morgan C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have super long, thick, curly hair. It normally takes me several hours to straighten my hair, but not anymore! My fiancé bought this straightener for me for Christmas and I’m literally obsessed. It takes me maybe 45 minutes to straighten my hair now! I love the vibration setting as I think that makes all the difference in the world. I’ve seen some reviews where people have said the vibration pulls their hair and hurts, but I haven’t experienced that at all! If you are thinking about purchasing this, I promise this one is worth the money!
Mahnoor G.
Puslinch, ON
Bio Ionic 10X Pro Styling Iron 1 uploaded by Mahnoor G.
Bio Ionic 10X Pro Styling Iron 1 uploaded by Mahnoor G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Take it from a super coarse curly haired girl...THE SPLURGE IS WORTH IT. Yes the price tag had me sweatin 💦 but after a year of using this I’m so glad I made the investment. I’ve been obsessed with straightening my hair since the fifth grade! 👶 I’ve tried more straighteners in the last 10 years than most people have in their lifetime lol. 👵🏼 This one is in my top two. 🏆 Usually it takes me an hour to straighten my whole head but this has cut that into half. ⏰ It also doesn’t make my hair smell like fried chemicals which a lot of other straighteners have. It gives you a lot of flexibility with temperature. You can start as low as 280C and go all the way upto 450 in 20 degree increments. It straighten my curls beautifully and leaves them smooth and silky....I get a naturally straight look rather than that cheap wig effect some straighteners give you. I’ve used this in +35 celsius and -35 celsius (yay Canada 🇨🇦 lol) and it maintains it’s standard of high quality straightening each time. BONUS: want a flat iron that gives you flawless curls?? Well look no further! You can curl your hair sooo easily with this, I was not expecting it at all! It has a round sleek edge which makes this the best flat iron to curl your hair with! And in my books, that more than justifies the pricetag 🏷 💰 It also has a vibrating feature which I personally dont use but if you’re seeking that then this has it. Can we just look at those gorgeous olates?? 😍✨Bio Ionic 10X Pro Styling Iron 1 #flatiron #bestonthemarket #curlygirl #straightener
Amee S.
Bessemer, AL
This is hands down the best straightener I have ever owned. The vibrating plates are amazing and my hair always looks flawless. It is a bit pricey but worth every penny!
Marina V.
Miami
Bio Ionic 10X Pro Styling Iron 1 uploaded by Marina V.
Purchased at: Macy's
This heating styler heats up so quick and it is my go to device when creating straight or loose curls. I love
Tiffany M.
Morristown, TN
Bio Ionic 10X Pro Styling Iron 1 uploaded by Tiffany M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have naturally curly hair but I straighten it daily. I also use this to curl my hair too. I love this hair straightener! It heats up quick and it’s easy to hold to get in the roots. I highly recommend this tool!
Celena S.
Long Beach
Bio Ionic 10X Pro Styling Iron 1 uploaded by Celena S.
An investment that’s worth it! The bio ionic has mineral infused plates that hydrates and conditions the hair. I have so much curly hair, after 2 passes, my hair is super ultra straight! It’s pa amazing is sexy sleek, it heats up super fast and it’s very effective. With the proper technique, you can also do subtle waves or even full coiled curls with this iron! You need it!!
Fareena A.
Chicago
Bio Ionic 10X Pro Styling Iron 1 uploaded by Fareena A.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I really love this flat iron. I was looking for a good quality flat iron that could straighten effectively with minimal damage. I like that it has multiple heat settings, it really straightens my frizzy and naturally curly hair very well. It also has a cool vibrating plate feature you can use. It’s a good product only thing letting it down is the astronomical price!
Taguhi H.
Claymont, DE
Bio Ionic 10X Pro Straightening & Styling Iron offers natural volcanic minerals which emit negative ions that drive water molecules deep into the hair. Hair becomes hydrated and conditioned, giving it a vibrant shine. The 1" vibrating plates smooth and style in under 10 minutes.
Kaley P.
Ormond Beach, FL
Bio Ionic 10X Pro Styling Iron 1 uploaded by Kaley P.
Bio Ionic 10X Pro Styling Iron 1 uploaded by Kaley P.
This is my favorite flat iron I’ve ever used! It heats up SO fast and straightens my hair so quick! I also love it for curling my hair and I can curl my whole head in under 10 minutes! The volcanic plates are a cool feature and makes my hair feel silky smooth. It’s nice that you can use it without the vibration too, but I always use it. This is definitely worth the money! Bio Ionic 10X Pro Styling Iron 1
Sarah W.
Santa Clara, CA
Love this straightener I have such thick hair so it’s hard for me to find one I like that I don’t need to heat all the way up or fry my hair - so satisfied with this product I definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...