Bio Ionic 1 Inch Curling Iron

by Bio Ionic

Bio Ionic 1 Inch Curling Iron

Do the curls hold well with this product?
Is this a good tool for making big, loose curls? Any tips on how to do it? I have incredibly long, thick hair and I have trouble curling it.
Start your review of Bio Ionic 1 Inch Curling Iron!
Gaithersburg , MD
Bio Ionic 1 Inch Curling Iron uploaded by Rena T.
Save your money in this one, not worth it, stick to hot tools, feels like it tugs the hair and takes a while to heat up
W Springfield, MA
no damage to hair and works efficiently. the only inconvenience was the switch setup but it otherwise makes up for that in terms of being a TLC item for hair. i would purchase again.
Baldwin Park, CA
CUrls are cute, beach waves i love to do with this curling iron. I bought it at the salon, Salon centric has great deals.
Lancaster, OH
Overall I'm pretty satisfied with this purchase. It definitely fulfills its purpose without completely frying my hair, and I love the one inch barrel, it's definitely my favorite.
Love this curling iron. Great for long hair. Makes my curls look great. Shiny; smooth; soft and beautiful. Can’t complain. Very satisfied with this iron.
Hackensack, NJ
I love this product comes with a glove light weight and gives me the perfect beach wave or curl I want
Payson, UT
Love this wand!!! It’s a perfect size for curls. I use this a lot on special occasion clients that want right curls that will last all night!! Definitely use the heat resistant glove if you are unfamiliar or a beginner at using a wand.
Waterford
I purchased this from my salon and always reach for it when I want to curl my hair. I do like it for the beach waves look but not for a defined curl look if that’s what’s you’re going for. It does heat up fast and included is a little stand that allows you to set the iron and protects your hard surfaces. Nice product and will buy!
Ephrata, PA
I just recently got this wand as a gift and I’m obsessed! I have a medium length bob so it’s perfect to get those loose, effortless waves! It comes with a heat protecting glove and I highly recommend using it because it gets really hot and I’m used to using a wand but I still burn myself sometimes
Charlotte
Purchased at: ULTA
I just got this in the mail the other day. I love that it has heat control and that it leaves my hair super smooth.