Bio Ionic 1 Inch Curling Iron uploaded by Veronica H.

BY BIO IONIC

Bio Ionic 1 Inch Curling Iron see more...

Veronica H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I actually received this as a Christmas present & I couldn’t be happier! My hair never holds curls until I got my hands of this. My hair is naturally thin & straight. Now I have beautiful bouncy curls. After I use an anti frizz serum so my hair can remain bouncy & not so frizzy. Also, please use a heat protectant before using !
Kara P.
Great Lakes , IL
My hair is so picky. I bought this on a whim and feel in love. It's the only curling iron I can girl my hair with. It gets hot fast so I don't have to wait. I highly suggest.
Annie R.
Wilmington, NC
this is the best curling iron i have ever owned. i only like using wands, and this is the best one. gets just hot enough but doesn't feel like it is damaging my hair as much as other irons that i have tried. my hair never gets caught in it and it curls so fast!
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
Love Bio Ionic and their tools. They have been a go to brand for me and my coworkers for years! I love this curling Iron I have had it for awhile and it still works great! Highly recommend to any stylist or hair pros out there!
katohara5 O.
I love this wand it enables me to get many different types of curls and it is so easy to use. I would definitely wear the glove if you are a beginner though, I definitely burned myself a few times! It’s amazing though!
Talia H.
Burnsville, MN
This curling iron is heavenly. You can create any type of curls that you want I always use a heat protectant product in my hair before using. Helps to maintain the silky ness of your hair
Lindsay B.
Tipp City, OH
I just got this product we went out of town and I needed a wand that would do my hair and do it fast because I wasn’t going to have much time in between to be able to curl it! This baby did the job! It kept my curls all night and into the next day I got to wear it two days and it kept its hold the hole time! Such beautiful curl too didn’t get to hot either and make my hair frizzy!
amber h.
Lancaster, OH
Overall I'm pretty satisfied with this purchase. It definitely fulfills its purpose without completely frying my hair, and I love the one inch barrel, it's definitely my favorite.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
no damage to hair and works efficiently. the only inconvenience was the switch setup but it otherwise makes up for that in terms of being a TLC item for hair. i would purchase again.
Magaly R.
Norfolk
Me encanta 😍 es lo mejor que e probado y es fino y se lo e recomendado a mucha de la gente que conozco porque me a fusionado muy bien y has mi mama ya lo a probado que lo tan bueno es el producto ❤️ y hablo inglés.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Is this a good tool for making big, loose curls? Any tips on how to do it? I have incredibly long, thick hair and I have trouble curling it.