BY BIO-GROOM

Bio-Groom Natural Oatmeal Soothing Pet Shampoo is an all natural soap free cleansing treatment. An exceptional shampoo it cleans the skin and coat without harsh chemicals. Special conditioners moisturize and soothe the skin on dogs and cats. Relieves dry irritated skin. Leaves skin and coat in healthy condition. Soothes while cleaning. Pleasant scent. see more...

Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This smells so good!! It's really great for dogs who get dry skin anytime but especially in the winter cause the Oatmeal helps with itching. It's also a great price at Walmart. I will buy again and would recommend.
Crosby C.
Cleveland, OH
Amazing smell! My dog loves taking baths and this just made it more enjoyable for me! Leaves his coat very smooth and shiny! I would and have recommended to a friend. So happy I purchased this shampoo!
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
This is our go to shampoo for all our dogs... it's very gental and does the job... my pups smell so good and their coat is very shinny after
Brittany S.
Clarkesville , GA
I have a Pomeranian with skin allergies, and this is the only shampoo I can use on her. All others I have tried seem to dry her out.
Sean W.
Eastvale, CA
This shampoo smells amazing! I've used it on my dog a few times and it makes his coat shine as well as get rid of his oder
Alexandria B.
Belton, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
The smell is really great and it makes my dogs so soft and it's so good for their skin especially if they're itchy
stephanee k.
Ventura, CA
I use this on my dogs and I love it! keeps their coat shiny and healthy. and they smell really good after a bath.
Samantha R.
Great for animals sensitive skin! Keeps hair healthy, shiny and most importantly keeps animals safe !!
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Nunca eh utilizado este shampoo para mi perro se ve muy bueno y de buena calidad
Anastasia C.
I have been looking for this but I really need to know is it worth getting
Melanie M.
I have a very stinky beagle, is this good at eliminating that "hound smell?"