Bio-Allers 82186 Tree Pollen Allergy uploaded by Andrea G.Bio-Allers 82186 Tree Pollen Allergy uploaded by Andrea G.

BY BIOALLERS

Natural Homeopathic Medicine. Allergy Treatment: Runny Nose. Sneezing. Itchy, Watery Eyes. Congestion. Sinus Pressure. Headache. 20% USP Alcohol. All Natural Ingredients. No Side Effects. No Drowsiness. Able to Drive and Operate Equipment. No Excessive Dryness or Thirst. No Sugar. Advanced Formulations. bioAllers® homeopathic medicine provides treatment for allergy sufferers. bioAllers® brings relief in two ways: Short-term symptom relief. Long-term resistance to specific allergens. Symptom relief is attained through stimulation of the natural healing response. Precise levels of homeopathic ingredients work safely and without side effects. Gradual exposure to small doses of specific allergens builds resistance. The body s natural defenses adapt, no longer triggering allergic reactions. bioAllers® - for the safest, natural treatment of y see more...

Manndy Q.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have absolutely horrible allergies. I had been tested by my allergies and tree allergies were positive. I was prescribed hydroxine 4 x a day. Which is insane if you want 2 have a life. Hydroxine make you extremely tired. These make ur allergies less apperant. I would recommend this product before hydroxine.
Andrea G.
It's allergy season and right now tree pollen is a nuisance! I work at a natural foods market and we carry this product. I was hesitant to try it, but several of our employees now swear by it and I can't recommend it enough to customers! It's awesome stuff. The ingredients are all tree pollens that would cause the allergies so that your body adapts to the allergens and they aren't as bad.
Connie M.
Apalachin, NY
Will it work in the northeast?