Binti uploaded by Sherry G.

BY NONE

Sherry G.
Bellevue, NE
A great, short (90 pages) novella about Binti, the fist of the Himba people to be offered a place at the best university in the galaxy. It's a big move for Binti; her people never leave Earth. Even though it was short, the story never felt rushed and the characters were well developed. I do recommend this coming-of-age story about finding out how to be your own person.
Lynnette D.
Lyon, France
Let me start about by saying that I've known of Nnedi Okorafor for quite a while but just didn't have the money to buy her books, one day I was in Amazon just scrolling through the books and I saw Binti bundled with Binti: Home for free, I could not let that deal pass me but so I quickly got them.

I fell in love with the characters and the world, I flew through the books and promised myself that if I saved a little money I would definitely get the final book Binti: Night Masquerade.