by Bing
Ask a Question
Scheniqua H.
Scheniqua H.
Morrisville, PA

Which do you prefer Bing or Google?
Megan J.
Megan J.
Sept. 18, 2016, 9:38 p.m.
Google
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
April 30, 2014, 8:18 a.m.
Google if you really want to find what you need! Google rules!
Erin C.
Erin C.
March 12, 2014, 4:42 p.m.
Google, hands down.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
May 24, 2013, 10:31 a.m.
Google FTW!
Chasiti G.
Chasiti G.
Dec. 29, 2012, 5:40 p.m.
Google. Simple, and straight-to-the-point. Bing just has pretty images on its front page - that's it.
Arpi S.
Arpi S.
Dec. 14, 2012, 6:38 a.m.
I know Bing has done that whole 5-round match against google and my results supposedly were better with Bing, but I just can't seem to get used to it. Google always gives me what I need.
Rebecca Q.
Rebecca Q.
Dec. 10, 2012, 10:38 p.m.
Google! Bing gives me a headache haha....
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Dec. 8, 2012, 8:39 a.m.
They're both going downhill as search engines.
M K.
M K.
Dec. 1, 2012, 10:52 a.m.
I prefer Google as a search engine, but I like using Bing for Bing Rewards.
Robert G.
Robert G.
Nov. 30, 2012, 7 a.m.
I prefer Bing, bing always shows the most recent results when searching for news or images instead of the most visited like on Google. also bing recommends the best results on searching as you search and click it learns what you prefer so in the long run you will always get better results from them
Shatara B.
Shatara B.
Nov. 29, 2012, 12:05 p.m.
Google because when i search something with gogle it comes up random things come up with bing and i be like what is this and have to go to google, i have tried bing but for me it just doesn't do what i need it to do for me. I'm sure some people like bing I'm just not one of them, i don't know if its because I'm use to google or what but google 99 percent of the time come through for me.

Join Now