BY NONE

These 11 hits take us from the '30s to the '50s as we revisit one of the warmest voices and biggest stars in pop history: Pennies from Heaven; White Christmas; Don't Fence Me In; Swinging on a Star; Sweet Leilani; I'll Be Seeing You; Dear Hearts and Gentle People, and more! see more...

Bing Crosby - Icon
  • "Bing Crosby's voice is smooth as silk and his Christmas songs are the ONLY ones I enjoy listening to during the holiday season." in 1 review
  • "This is definitely a classic heart warming collection of the best of Bing!" in 1 review
Sarah M.
Boston, MA
Pop Culture Expert
Bing Crosby has the voice of a god. It's amazing how there really aren't artists who sound like that these days. His singing immediately puts you at ease, and I pretty Monica exclusively listen to him at Christmas. A great actor too.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
Pop Culture Expert
Is there anything better than Bing Crosby at Christmas time?? My parents and grandparents have been busting out Bing Crosby's Christmas records (yes, records! On turntables!) every Christmas since before I was born! Every young person should look into Bing Crosby and the other wonderful singers of his era! ❤️
Amber S.
Oak Creek, WI
They don't make them like this anymore. A truly talented man, he could act, sing, and dance. No one voice will ever come close. It was just a beautiful sound. His movies will always be a household favorite. It's not Christmas time until we watch White Christmas.
Linda K.
Cleveland, Ga
Pop Culture Expert
Always have loved Bing Crosby! From his movies to his music, even his yearly Christmas specials! We would watch them every season. Just wasn't Christmas with out him. I still remember the one that aired with him and David Bowie's infamous duet!
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Pop Culture Expert
His Christmas songs are among my favorites and I ADORE his movies and the songs he sang in them (plus he was a fantastic dancer)! I love the beauty of old Hollywood and hearing Bing's easy, smooth, distinctive voice brings me back to a more glamorous time.
Rachel T.
I love Bing Crosbys voice. He was truly a pure talent. His voice is incredible and I love watching him in those classic movies. He is such an incredible talent. If you like the oldies you should definitely listen to good old Bing!!
Regan D.
Olathe, KS
Pop Culture Expert
Absolutely love Bing Crosby especially when in Crosby stills and Nash. It's reminiscent of my childhood and I still often listen to them when I just want to "feel" the music in my soul. Call me an old soul but this is happy music.
Abbe J.
Pop Culture Expert
Voice of an angel. This is perfect to have in the background of a dinner or cocktail party. I really wish I could have lived during the time this was recorded. Beautiful voice, gentle sound, nostalgic feel. A definite classic
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
Pop Culture Expert
His smooth voice during the #holidays makes me giddy and super excited for #Christmas. Though the holiday isn't here yet when I'm not feeling myself Christmas music cheers me up. It feels like Christmas when he's on my pandora
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ
I love classic singers, so bing crosbys is no exception. I particularly listen to his Christmas albums more so than anything and also his holiday movies. He has that really nice deep, smooth and rich type of voice that you honestly don't hear anywhere no a days.
catherine g.
WALKERTOWN, NC
Favorite?
Olivia E.
Bigelow, AR
Favorite or hate it?
Kandyce H.
Pop Culture Expert
What's your favorite thing about him?
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Honestly what even is this!!