Bing Beverage Company Petey's Cherry Juice uploaded by Melanie W.

BY BING BEVERAGE COMPANY #49 in Energy Drinks

Bing 4 Drinks see more...

• Is this healthy .Or is it a energizer or soda?.3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Fitspiration Expert
I am a huge energy drink fanatic, but so many of them have too much artificial taste. Bing actually taste like fresh cherries and gives you just the right amount of energy you need to get you through the work day, Plus, it does not give you the blah feeling when you come down from the energy rush.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
DELTONA, FL
Delicious energy drink. No harsh crash or jitters like with red bull. I sometimes use this to drink with shots of vodka i.e. 'Bomb' style. Delicious with cherry or other vodkas. Good over ice too as a refreshing pick me up in the afternoon workday.
Lea D.
Lea D.
Westminster, CO
One of my favorite energy drinks along with Red Bull. Very nice cherry flavor without being too sweet or artificial tasting like some other energy drinks can be.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
N Hollywood, CA
I bought this stuff twice. the first time on purpose, the second time because I forgot I hated it the first time. Too sour for a cherry drink.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
This is the best energy drink yet. No bad after effects and it tastes GREAT!!!
Skye T.
Skye T.
My favorite is the blackberry flavor, but regardless, I am addicted to these drinks! Ginseng and caffeine is a lovely combination, the taste is sensational, only 40 or so calories?!? & they're only $1.99 at my local supernarket. I am a coffee freak- not just for the caffeine but the flavor- but Bing has become my new caffeinated yummy obsession! Two thumbs up (all night).
A. J.
A. J.
At first, I was so addicted to this! The taste! The energy! It was amazing. I loved it. And then it started to give me headaches (boooo). That's when I noticed way down at the bottom of the ingredients they have sucralose, which I am highly sensitive too. I was so sad. I hope one day they will take the sucralose out because I would seriously order this by the truckload. Yum!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Fitspiration Expert
This is my favorite brand of energy drink! As a lover of cherry anything and everything, I picked this up one day at my local grocery store and fell in love. The taste is amazing, you feel great, and there aren't that many calories. It's a shame that few people know about this brand, because all of the flavors are delicious.
Fitspiration Expert
My favorite energy drink! It taste so amazing with all of the cherry flavors. It doesn't taste like most energy drinks, it actually taste kinda natural. The only sad thing is only Publix sales it where I live so I am limited to purchases.
Juliana O.
Juliana O.
I love the crisp and refreshing taste of these and the fact that they're more natural.
Selena M.
Selena M.
Columbus, OH
Is this healthy .Or is it a energizer or soda?.