BY BING BEVERAGE COMPANY

Bing 4 Drinks see more...

• Is this healthy .Or is it a energizer or soda?.3 Answers
Shawn M.
Lancaster
I drink this incredible concoction each morning because I loathe coffee. The exact right blend of flavor, sweetness and caffeine to get my day started. Also makes for a pretty killer mixed drink in the evening. My favorite soda of all time!
mandy K.
Greenville, SC
I really love Bing drinks as an alternative to a Diet Mountain Dew. I use these drinks as a low calorie source for energy as well as a delicious drink. They are also usually on sale at Harris Teeter!
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
I really like this energy drink it doesn't really taste like other energy drinks. tastes like carbonated juice which I like. I usually drink it in the Blackberry flavor it's good for in the morning, I usually buy one when I get into work and it keeps me energized through the day.
Meredith M.
Fishers, IN
I love Bing energy drinks! I'm actually drinking one right now! My favorites are the apple and blackberry, as they are the most tart. This brand is the only energy drink that the hospital I work at carries. To me, working at one of the top hospitals in the USA, that is saying a lot. The other place I get that at is Fresh Thyme, where they are on sale sometimes at 4/$5 here in Indiana. The Bing drinks also do not contain a "proprietary blend" like other energy drinks do.   Bing Beverage Company Petey's Cherry Juice
Stacy P.
APPLETON, NY
I love me some BING Cherry flavor, I have tried them all, all great but cherry is my favorite. I am not a coffee drinker so this is my go to now. I had originally found at TOP markets and that is where I purchase them now, my husband is hooked now as well. We love them and will buy out the store when they are on sale. great packaging, not a lot of preservatives, low cal, low sugar and just enough of a buzz. Try it, you wont be dissapointed.
Skye T.
New York , NY
My favorite is the blackberry flavor, but regardless, I am addicted to these drinks! Ginseng and caffeine is a lovely combination, the taste is sensational, only 40 or so calories?!? & they're only $1.99 at my local supernarket. I am a coffee freak- not just for the caffeine but the flavor- but Bing has become my new caffeinated yummy obsession! Two thumbs up (all night).
Alexis A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
If I could give this more than 5 stars, I would. Personally, I love caffeine. Since discovering Bing energy drinks, I drink them all the time. I replaced soda, coffee and other energy drinks with this. It only has 40 calories, it tastes great and has natural ingredients and flavoring, and has as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. I typically buy them in bulk to get a better price because over the last few months I've been drinking them, the cost has gone up drastically. :(
Sarah R.
Buffalo, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This is my favorite brand of energy drink! As a lover of cherry anything and everything, I picked this up one day at my local grocery store and fell in love. The taste is amazing, you feel great, and there aren't that many calories. It's a shame that few people know about this brand, because all of the flavors are delicious.
Jennifer G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I am a huge energy drink fanatic, but so many of them have too much artificial taste. Bing actually taste like fresh cherries and gives you just the right amount of energy you need to get you through the work day, Plus, it does not give you the blah feeling when you come down from the energy rush.
Heather B.
Akron, OH
This is my go-to energy drink when I need a pick-me-up beyond coffee. It is natural, has only 10 grams of sugar and doesn't give me an "over" caffeinated feeling. Additionally, it isn't like most "natural" energy drinks, because it doesn't taste fake - it is delicious and sweet. Bing is affordable and easy to find. I highly recommend this drink to anyone currently drinking any other type of energy drink.
Selena M.
Columbus, OH
Is this healthy .Or is it a energizer or soda?.