Binatone Motorola 5" Portable Video Baby Monitor w/Wi-Fi

BY BINATONE

This Motorola MBP855CONNECT 5" Portable Video Baby Monitor with Wi-Fi enables you to keep an eye on things while at home on the handheld parent unit and away on compatible smartphones, tablets, and computers. Take the portable, battery-powered camera with you around the house to watch your little one wherever they are, and see the whole room clearly, day or night, with remote pan, tilt, and zoom and infrared night vision. The Hubble app allows you to receive sound, motion, and temperature notifications to your compatible viewing device so you can always stay connected to what's going on at home. The ergonomic parent unit boasts a large 5" diagonal screen and two-way communication, which allows you to speak to your partner or child from another room. see more...

Binatone Motorola 5" Portable Video Baby Monitor w/Wi-Fi
Savannah A.
Orlando
I love being able to keep an eye on my daughter while she is sleeping or playing in her crib when i need to her stuff done. I do, however, have a few issues with this camera. The chargers break easily, the screen will randomly turn off, and the volume on the monitor is so quiet we had to get a second sound monitor to put in her room. Other than these issues, it is a great, clear camera.
Tori S.
I love this camera..we have it for our son and it’s awesome! Night vision, temperature, it moves up and down/side to side, and has 2 way radio.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
Purchased at: Target
We got this for a baby shower gift and we love this!! Its been a life saver having a monitor that works with wifi and has an app. We use this daily and even have used it to see what our dogs are doing too. This is a must have for every new parent!
Whitney K.
I really love this monitor, with a few exceptions. It's awesome to be able to see my baby while in the crib and sleeping. However, if the screen is not plugged in sometimes it will randomly shut off even with a full battery charge. The other is I wish it had an option to adjust the music volume. It doesn't which makes it very loud both in the crib and on the monitor.