BY BINACA

Great Tasting Breath Freshner! Binaca Breath strips instantly freshen your breath and taste great too! Sugar Free Kills germs that cause bad breath Instant burst of refreshing flavor Powerful and long lasting Convenient size for pocket or purse 24 pieces per pocket pack. 72 overall strips. Questions? Comments? 1 866 373 7374 ; see more...

Keri M.
Idaho falls , ID
Very strong product, I'm not sure if it works that great, but then again I'm not sure that many "breath fresheners" work all that great. Definitely not a replacement for a toothbrush ;)
Tracy D.
Kentwood, MI
These are nice to keep in your purse or pocket when out on the go. and they are not like gum where you have to chew it. simply put it in your mouth and it melts away
Jessica D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used this once and it was really strong I thought, to the point I never used it again. I like my other breath fresheners better.
Colleen F.
Orlando, FL
Great taste just a little strong. But it makes your mouth feel fresh and clean. Gives you kissable breath. Loved the flavor.
sami c.
Dayton, OH
it works great when i first put it in my mouth but it doesn't last at all. i would just recommend chewing mint gum.
Tracey T.
Port Hawkesbury, NS
This stuff burns like the seventh circle of hell. I think that's part of the point, but even so I can't really handle this stuff. It makes me want to cry after a shot of it.