BY BIMBO #52 in Bread

New!
MADE WITH WHOLE GRAINS.
0% - NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS OR FLAVORS.
NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP.
GOOD SOURCE OF CALCIUM, VITAMINS A, D & E.
Say "Beembo!"
BIMBO.
MADE WITH Whole Grain White BREAD.
1 LB 4 OZ (567g).
65 calories per slice. see more...

• What's hand which is have you made with bimbo whole-grain white b...1 Answers
  • What do you think characterizes BIMBO? Besides white teddy ;)5 Answers
Abigail G.
I grew up eating Bimbo products. All of them are so good and delicious. I love this bread the most because its really good and I feel healthy eating it. It doesn't taste artificial and its so soft . It almost melts like butter in my mouth. I would recommend this product a million times. Its that good.
Zuleima H.
Medley, FL
Foodie Expert
El salva vidas Bimbo... para preparar algo facil, rapido y delicioso. La suavidad, textura y sabor lo hacen un excelente pan, aparte de ser un buen aliado para nuestra alimentación!
Joane G.
I really do not know if the world has a better bread than BIMBO, all my life I've eaten and I think the most delicious of history bread, in any version, tortillas, sandwich bread in all, all presentations it is super delicious and go to study whenever I can I take a sandwich bread BIMBO, really taste does not have any other bread. "THANK BIMBO for joining me on most of my breakfasts"
Anne E.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE this bread! I just discovered it because it was on sale, and my usual Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse 12 grain bread was out of stock. I know, two completely different kinds of bread. I enjoy this with PB&J, toasted, and even deli sandwiches taste delicious on Bimbo!
Laura F.
Rogers, AR
Foodie Expert
This is my kids favorite so I have to give it 5 stars. It is always fresh, always ready to prep and always available to cook a million zillion recipes!!! Simply amazing! From Nutella stuffed french toasts in the morning or some amazing grilled cheese sandwiches... loveee it!!!
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite bread I could honestly eat the entire thing in one sitting. I have a bread problem lll it's not so well for grilled cheese but I love having my tuna sandwiches on it. It reminds me of my childhood for some reason
samantha s.
ohio
Foodie Expert
Bimbo bread! I have bought this product before! Low price and it is a good value. I like this bread because it comes in wheat and another flavor too. I think this bread is just as good as Wonder bread.
Brittany S.
Watertown, NY
Foodie Expert
This honestly is one of my favorite breads that I have recently tried. I bought it at a local bread store and I don't normally buy this kind but it was so soft and had great flavor I would so recommend this to anyone who likes a white bread with soft texture and great flavor
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
Yummy yummy bread you can buy at multiple stores!! It is not too expensive, good for those on small and tight budgets. Compared to non name brand types it is slightly better in the taste department.
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
Foodie Expert
Bimbo is a great brand their pan is just always good and tastes fresh and now they have whole grain so that's a plus before I don't think they had that!
Joane G.
What do you think characterizes BIMBO? Besides white teddy ;)
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
What's hand which is have you made with bimbo whole-grain white bread