GroceryBakeryBimbo

Bimbo Soft White Bread - 20oz

by Bimbo

Bimbo® Soft White Bread.
Good source of calcium.
0% no artificial colors or flavors.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Good source of vitamins A, D & E.
bimbobread.com.
Family.
Per 2 slice serving.
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
220mg sodium, 9% DV.
2g sugars.

Love this bread so good I always make a sandwich with this bread
Start your review of Bimbo Soft White Bread - 20oz!
Victor C.
Newark, NJ
Bimbo Soft White Bread - 20oz uploaded by Victor C.
since I was a child this bread has been part of my life, I remember that before they even came to some molds to cut them into very pretty shapes, even in my 31 years it is still the best
Adriana  R.
Bimbo Soft White Bread - 20oz uploaded by Adriana  R.
Great for any kind of sandwiches. It's firmer then other breads. What I like about this one is that the crust edges hold the bread quite well when toasted. Gives it a better crunch.
Dani C.
San Pablo, CA
Bimbo Soft White Bread - 20oz uploaded by Dani C.
It's my favorite bread 🍞 Perfect for sandwiches 🥪 or just for breakfast or meals with good flavor and very soft very delicious
Jose H.
San Diego, CA
Bimbo Soft White Bread - 20oz uploaded by Jose H.
Purchased at: Costco
Bimbo I feel silly adding this review but just in case anyone is debating to try this bread, I want to put in my two cents. I used to jump around from brand to brand trying to find the right one. Let me just say BIMBO has been a family staple for ove 4 years now. My daughter loves this brand for her favorite grilled cheese, my son loves this brand for french toast, and we all love this brand for any kind of sandwich! We sometimes even toast and just dip in mexican hot chocolate because that's how good this bread is. Does it have the best ingredients? Probably not but if you are like me and can do with some bad ingredients then you just might love this brand of sandwich bread as much as we do. And to be honest this specific line of square bread is the best compared to the other BIMBO options.
Dany N.
este paquete de pan es super bueno me encanta el pan que sea suave y facil de consumir este es excelente muy bueno lo recomiendo
Janet  M.
San Francisco, CA
Bimbo Soft White Bread - 20oz uploaded by Janet  M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love Bimbo bread reminds me of Mexico because its the only brand usually sold. Its super soft and taste great
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
Very cheap! Doesn't last long. Not healthy at all. Taste is a little off but it's the cheapest bread.
Wendy B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Bimbo had been my favorite bread since i was child. It taste so delcious and you can make so many things out of it
Cecilia L.
Arlington, TX
Hands down the best bread out there I absolutely love it . Soft and fluffy, It’s perfect either in the fridge or stored in your pantry. I personally store it in the fridge it last me longer and it keeps the freshness.
Sofia M.
Freeport, NY
Bimbo Soft White Bread - 20oz uploaded by Sofia M.
Purchased at: Target
Es muy bueno me encanta tastado es muy rico y pues trato de no comer mucho por que no es saludable pero me gusta mucho...?