Bimbo Soft White Bread uploaded by Anna V.Bimbo Soft White Bread uploaded by Lee_Andrea___ A.Bimbo Soft White Bread uploaded by Lorena M.

BY BIMBO #10 in Bread

Bimbo® Soft White Bread.
Good source of calcium.
0% no artificial colors or flavors.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Good source of vitamins A, D & E.
bimbobread.com.
2g sugars. see more...

• Love this bread so good I always make a sandwich with this bread 3 Answers
Crystal A.
Whittier, CA
This bread is so good you can make sandwiches can make French toast and can make toast and even make some grill cheese . This bread is pretty soft it does get stuck on your teeth however but it’s so good I would recommend this bread for good sandwiches
Ines🌺 S.
Mount vernon
I love this bread it sucks cause you really cant find this at my local stores and have to drive miles away just to get this tasty bread. There so soft and fluffy I could eat this with eveything.
fernanda C.
Miami
I'm brand-loyal to Wonder Bread White, so I was pushing the envelope buying this from Amazon Fresh in an "emergency" situation. When i unpacked the delivery and initially were skeptical, but after sampling a piece they agreed it was acceptable (although not up to their Wonder Bread standards). The texture I would say is a little coarser than what they are used to, but the taste was fine and the bread was soft.
Kari M.
Love this bread! No high fructose corn syrup! I purchase this now because the kids eat a lot of bread and I wanted something a bit healthier . It does cost a bit more than typical white bread but definitely worth it. Recommend to all !!!
briseida S.
Compton, CA
I like to eat this bread brand because it's the number one since I was small I like to eat them with peanut butter and jelly or with Nutella goes with everything the sandwiches would go well and taste well too so many ways you can eat it and it's kind of thin you're going to want more
Yoazin V.
Amazing brand of bread very soft and super tasty. I seriously how soft the bread is. You can make different thing with the bread perfect for those pic mix sandwiches, toasted bread with jam or buttered
Abigail G.
I typically don't eat white bread but this white bread I can't resist. It's so soft, delicious, and fluffly. Yes,its a little on the pricey side but it's worth it. I haven't found a white bread that taste the same as this one from Bimbo. Although I know its not the healthiest option I have repurchased this multiply times and you should too.
Ale D.
This bread is delicious, it's soft, really fluffy and have a good taste. I don't really like the bread crust but the one on this bread it's really soft and i really love it.
I think the price its good because you're purchasing a really good bread, I highly recommend buying it.
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
This bread is amazing. I bought it at a supermarket across from where I live because my son and I were extremely sick. I love the taste of this bread and it's great for people that do not like bread crust. Very small edges. I would highly recommend this and it's affordable!
Rosa G.
When I buy this at the supermarket, I enjoy the fact that this is super soft and fluffy and airy and full of flavor, its a simple flavor profile but yet simple enough that when you adopt any other flavor whether its butter or jam it tastes great. If you can get your hands on this bread, you're set.
ana M.
Love this bread so good I always make a sandwich with this bread