BY BIMBO #8 in Bread

Bimbo® Soft White Bread.
Good source of calcium.
0% no artificial colors or flavors.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Good source of vitamins A, D & E.
bimbobread.com.

• Love this bread so good I always make a sandwich with thi...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ariana S.
Adelanto , CA
Love using Bimbo soft white bread, find it easily in all supermarkets, I’m very picky with it comes to bread if my bread isn’t soft I won’t eat it, this brand always has fresh soft bread and price isn’t bad.
I think I have OCD when it comes to bread I’m the crazy lady doing the touch test with bread if my hand doesn’t easily go down I know bread is either old or simple not made to be soft.
Crystal A.
Whittier, CA
This bread is so good you can make sandwiches can make French toast and can make toast and even make some grill cheese . This bread is pretty soft it does get stuck on your teeth however but it’s so good I would recommend this bread for good sandwiches
Luz G.
This bread is really light, very airy and soft, not dense at all. I found it at the store for $1.74 not bad at all. This brand is from Mexico and is the king of sweet bread in that country.
Kari M.
Love this bread! No high fructose corn syrup! I purchase this now because the kids eat a lot of bread and I wanted something a bit healthier . It does cost a bit more than typical white bread but definitely worth it. Recommend to all !!!
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
My mom has bought this bread since I was a kid. Always made my sandwiches with it. The bread is super soft on its own and can get perfectly toasted! We get ours at Vallarta! I would recommend!Bimbo Soft White Bread
briseida S.
Compton, CA
I like to eat this bread brand because it's the number one since I was small I like to eat them with peanut butter and jelly or with Nutella goes with everything the sandwiches would go well and taste well too so many ways you can eat it and it's kind of thin you're going to want more
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
Amazing brand of bread very soft and super tasty. I seriously how soft the bread is. You can make different thing with the bread perfect for those pic mix sandwiches, toasted bread with jam or buttered
Ines🌺 S.
Mount vernon
I love this bread it sucks cause you really cant find this at my local stores and have to drive miles away just to get this tasty bread. There so soft and fluffy I could eat this with eveything.
fernanda C.
Miami
I'm brand-loyal to Wonder Bread White, so I was pushing the envelope buying this from Amazon Fresh in an "emergency" situation. When i unpacked the delivery and initially were skeptical, but after sampling a piece they agreed it was acceptable (although not up to their Wonder Bread standards). The texture I would say is a little coarser than what they are used to, but the taste was fine and the bread was soft.
Abigail G.
I typically don't eat white bread but this white bread I can't resist. It's so soft, delicious, and fluffly. Yes,its a little on the pricey side but it's worth it. I haven't found a white bread that taste the same as this one from Bimbo. Although I know its not the healthiest option I have repurchased this multiply times and you should too.
Anna M.
Love this bread so good I always make a sandwich with this bread