BY BIMBO #20 in Bread

Bimbo® Soft White Bread.
Good source of calcium.
0% no artificial colors or flavors.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Good source of vitamins A, D & E.
bimbobread.com.
2g sugars. see more...

• Love this bread so good I always make a sandwich with this bread 3 Answers
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
I typically don't eat white bread but this white bread I can't resist. It's so soft, delicious, and fluffly. Yes,its a little on the pricey side but it's worth it. I haven't found a white bread that taste the same as this one from Bimbo. Although I know its not the healthiest option I have repurchased this multiply times and you should too.
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
Foodie Expert
When I buy this at the supermarket, I enjoy the fact that this is super soft and fluffy and airy and full of flavor, its a simple flavor profile but yet simple enough that when you adopt any other flavor whether its butter or jam it tastes great. If you can get your hands on this bread, you're set.
Ale D.
Ale D.
Foodie Expert
This bread is delicious, it's soft, really fluffy and have a good taste. I don't really like the bread crust but the one on this bread it's really soft and i really love it.
I think the price its good because you're purchasing a really good bread, I highly recommend buying it.
Christian G.
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
This bread is amazing. I bought it at a supermarket across from where I live because my son and I were extremely sick. I love the taste of this bread and it's great for people that do not like bread crust. Very small edges. I would highly recommend this and it's affordable!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Kissimmee, FL
This is one of my families favorite breads! It is a decent price, not much more than store brand but has a much better taste and texture! We have never been disappointed by this product and I doubt anyone else could be either!
Maggy T.
Maggy T.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Every Time I go to beach with my little cousins I prepare this bread with cheese, ham and tomatoes. Is just perfect because I put it in the same bag they come. Easy to prepare, easy to take, easy to eat.
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Foodie Expert
Es uno de los mejores panes de sándwiches ya que su textura es muy suave, buena apariencia en comparación con otras marcas es muy delicioso
Malia R.
Malia R.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Other Classic in my family is this bread, is soft and delicious, toasted tastes great. Bimbo is a It's an excellent bran, Love it!
Rosana M.
Rosana M.
Is delicious and make a incredible sandwich. The flavor is natural and simple and is perfect with sweet or salad.
Iliana S.
Iliana S.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Pan Bimbo, súper suave, económico y delicioso. Ideal para sándwich, tostadas o con mantequilla. Súper delicioso!
Diana M.
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
Love this bread so good I always make a sandwich with this bread