Add a Photo

By BIMBO
#17 in Bread
Bimbo® Soft White Bread.
Good source of calcium.
0% no artificial colors or flavors.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Good source of vitamins A, D & E.
bimbobread.com.
220mg sodium, 9% DV.
2g sugars.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.

I typically don't eat white bread but this white bread I can't resist. It's so soft, delicious, and fluffly. Yes,its a little on the pricey side but it's worth it. I haven't found a white bread that taste the same as this one from Bimbo. Although I know its not the healthiest option I have repurchased this multiply times and you should too.
Rosa G.
Rosa G.

When I buy this at the supermarket, I enjoy the fact that this is super soft and fluffy and airy and full of flavor, its a simple flavor profile but yet simple enough that when you adopt any other flavor whether its butter or jam it tastes great. If you can get your hands on this bread, you're set.
Ale D.
Ale D.

This bread is delicious, it's soft, really fluffy and have a good taste. I don't really like the bread crust but the one on this bread it's really soft and i really love it.
I think the price its good because you're purchasing a really good bread, I highly recommend buying it.
Christian G.
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA

This bread is amazing. I bought it at a supermarket across from where I live because my son and I were extremely sick. I love the taste of this bread and it's great for people that do not like bread crust. Very small edges. I would highly recommend this and it's affordable!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Kissimmee, FL

This is one of my families favorite breads! It is a decent price, not much more than store brand but has a much better taste and texture! We have never been disappointed by this product and I doubt anyone else could be either!
Maggy T.
Maggy T.

Every Time I go to beach with my little cousins I prepare this bread with cheese, ham and tomatoes. Is just perfect because I put it in the same bag they come. Easy to prepare, easy to take, easy to eat.
maría f.
maría f.
Miami

I remember eating Bimbo since I was a kid. It is a really nice bread. I truly enjoy the taste of it and Bimbo is a great brand. I love all the Bimbo breads.
Kylynn K.
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA

It's a decent cheap bread, but every time I have bought it, it's really dry so I only use it for things like grilled cheese or French Toast.
Ariana G.
Ariana G.

Es uno de los mejores panes de sándwiches ya que su textura es muy suave, buena apariencia en comparación con otras marcas es muy delicioso
Malia R.
Malia R.

Other Classic in my family is this bread, is soft and delicious, toasted tastes great. Bimbo is a It's an excellent bran, Love it!
Diana M.
Diana M.

Love this bread so good I always make a sandwich with this bread

Join Now