Bimbo Pan Tostado - Pan Blanco - Toasted Bread - 14 Slices 7.05 Oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Meyling M.Bimbo Pan Tostado - Pan Blanco - Toasted Bread - 14 Slices 7.05 Oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Liz C.Bimbo Pan Tostado - Pan Blanco - Toasted Bread - 14 Slices 7.05 Oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Gene A.

BY BIMBO

Bimbo Pan Tostado - Pan Blanco - Toasted Bread - 14 Slices see more...

Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
these toasts bring me a lot of memories my mom bought it and they are delicious you can eat them with whatever you want the price is super accessible and they seem to fill me up a lot I like it a lot try them
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
Having toast without a toaster is this right here!! It so great and goes so well with that morning coffee! I always buy from our Walmart. Sometimes put peanut butter or just like how it comes!
Jay A.
I love this bread. I love eating it by itself but you can find recipes to have it with so many other sides dishes. I prefer strawberry jelly or hazelnut spread because the flavors are perfect for this toast. No need to toast bread. Easy and fast snacks. I enjoy eating it with hot tea at night for when I am not that hungry at night.
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
For Mexicans this is a toast ahahah it's like regular toast but extremely crunchy I eat everything with this, I put it inside onion soup as croutons, with strawberry jam, with tuna, alone, with avocado, I just love this it's so delicious 😍😍😍😍😍
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL
This Toasted bread is perfect to eat with NUTELLA. and chocolate milk. Love bimbo's quality. Not pricey. ease to prepare for lunch or some snack! I'd recommend this.
Megan S.
Bimbo make some really good bread and sweet products this toast in particular is pretty good. The brand-name always makes me laugh because I'm immature like a nine-year-old
Andreina M.
These toasts are ideal for breakfast, they are the best since they make your life easier, I always recommend them for their excellent quality and good price.
crystal g.
San Antonio, TX
I like these little toast because they are a little harder in texture than the toast you make at home plus you can eat it with a lot of different options
Alondra V.
These are perfect for chocolate milk. I also put cream cheese and jelly. They are toasted perfectly. However I hate how the stores break them
Elizabeth D.
South Gate, CA
Great tasting toasted bread. Has a wonderful texture. Use besides just jelly or hazelnut butter, such as bread crumbs or croutons!
Karla A.
San Benito, TX
Is it good?
Jay A.
Has anyone ate this with seafood? I am curious as to how it would taste.